EdgeStar Outdoor Undercounter Clear Ice Maker - Stainless Steel
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Fully wrapped in commercial-grade stainless steel; Elegant curved stainless steel handle
- Removable ice bin; Computerized controls; Reversible door
- For freestanding or built-in applications; Ice scoop included
- Produces restaurant quality clear, hard, cubed ice; Insulated ice storage; Simple 3 step installation
- Because this ice maker is fully wrapped in sleek and durable stainless steel, it is the perfect option for your outdoor kitchen, patio or pool area
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Never run out of ice again with the EdgeStar Stainless Steel Outdoor Undercounter Ice Maker (OIM450SS). This undercounter ice maker makes an impressive 50 lbs. of restaurant-quality ice per day and features a fully wrapped commercial-grade stainless steel exterior. PLEASE NOTE: We highly recommend purchasing the AquaPure In-Line Icemaker Ice and Water Filter (AP717) to increase the performance and overall longevity of this unit. Also, installation by a licensed plumber is strongly recommended. While it is well insulated, this ice maker is not a freezer. The drain line included with this maker is gravity-only. A condensate pump is needed for pumping the water to any location other than a close-by floor drain. Dimensions (w/ feet): 33.5" H x 14.6" W x 23.6" D
Top Customer Reviews
Update: Monday afternoon a return authorization was issued, so I'm packing it all back up for pickup and a new unit eventually. Two stars instead of one. Stay tuned.
Previously: Well, so far it's not making ice. It runs fine, dribbling water over the evaporator, but it shuts off before any ice forms, and the blinking red light in the rear control panel indicates it thinks the ice bucket is full.
Also, the On/Off button is either installed upside down, or it's wired backwards. On is Off, and Off is On.
And, while we're at it, the thing did arrive with some minor dents in it that I was willing to overlook if it produced ice, but which are now looming larger in the realm of my overall satisfaction.
Have left an email with EdgeStar support, but it's the weekend, and so we'll see how it goes.