Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 14 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 36 reviews
on June 30, 2014
Love this machine! Needed to get a machine on the first floor of our house to avoid going up and down stairs. After looking at many options we put this washer in place of the kitchen dishwasher. Minimal plumbing required and no dryer vent. Fits perfectly in the same space. Really wanted to get the LG due to brand name, but it is too large.

Took a bit to learn how to work the machine, but it is very important to watch their online video. Particularly frustrating was learning how to get the door open at the end of the cycle. Just because the bell goes off does not mean it will open if it is too hot. Just need to wait for it to cool. Did call customer service on on question and found support to be fast and effective. Machine is a bit more complex than most due to combo washer/dryer functions, but taking the time to learn it, will definitely improve your results.

OK all machines of this type are slow and you won't be washing a weeks worth for a family of six. But frequent small loads are easy. No transferring from washer to dryer, so you just put it in and let it run. If you put a bit too much, it may not be fully dry, but just run another 50 minute dry and that should do it. A little experimenting and you can manage wrinkles pretty well.

This is a great option for small families wanting their machines close by, but don't have room for full size. We still have full size machines in the basement for occasional large heavy loads.

Highly recommend this. We were concerned about how well this would work, but it definitely exceeded our expectations. 4 stars only because it is a little hard to learn. Manual could be better.
on April 19, 2017
Did tons of research and this was the best all in one washer dryer and best orice.
Delivery was seamless and machine has worked just fine for my needs.
on March 29, 2015
Excellent machine. Once you learn the characterist of this small and ventless machine, operation is a breeze. Results are excellent.
on November 15, 2014
Okay, it's not perfect but it does the job for us. It's just my husband and myself now so we no longer need a large washer. Having recently moved into a small house, I was looking for an RV type combo that would fit unobtrusively into my small kitchen. We hang our clothes out most of the year but we definitely need a dryer during the Maine winter.

We've been using the machine for a few weeks now and it has been working perfectly for us. The clothes take a little more ironing than fresh out of a conventional dryer but that hasn't been a problem for us. It cleans well and the clothes come out dry (with a good shake) So far we are very happy with it.
on May 13, 2014
love this appliance. washes the clothes great and doesnt use very much soap. so i save on my water and soap bill.
on June 29, 2013
washing machine lived up to expectation. Could do with more literature but I managed fine with what came with it.
on March 18, 2014
i wish can return is very spensive take very long time to dry and used to much power electric i not recomend for no body
on December 4, 2013
The vibration on the spin cycle is so bad it bounces all over the place. And the noise is ridiculous. I would definately NOT recommend this machine to anyone.
on February 18, 2015
love it
on October 10, 2013
I live in a condo. When I moved in, there was an old Edgestar model that was still working. I liked the machine and decided to upgrade it. The new model comes with a digital panel that allows you to choose from several washer and dryer settings. The machine lets you pick water temperature, spin speed, spoil level, etc

Overall, it's a wonderful washer and dryer combo. It IS hard to get parts for, but it does come with a one-year limited warranty for parts (you have to register your product at Edgestar.com). When you purchase it, you can also purchase an additional service plan if you want to be covered for longer than a year.

From my experience, if you follow instructions and don't expect it to dry the way a regular dryer does (it takes longer, and you can only fill the drum about halfway), the machine works very well. It's a lifesaver for small spaces and places where there's no venting for a regular dryer. It's particularly effective if you do laundry often, and for a household of 1-2 people.