- File Size: 3044 KB
- Print Length: 39 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Patricia Loofbourrow; 1 edition (February 19, 2015)
- Publication Date: February 19, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00TUC76SI
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#866,827 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #301 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Gardening & Horticulture > Garden Design
- #867 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Personal Finance > Budgeting & Money Management > Money Management
- #868 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > One hour (33-43 pages) > Crafts, Hobbies & Home
Edible Landscaping On $1 A Day (Or Less) Kindle Edition
Try Kindle Countdown Deals
Explore limited-time discounted eBooks. Learn more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I used to be an avid vegetable and flower gardener and I incorporated many perennial plants into the landscaping around the ranch. At the time, I had a huge garden and a good-sized greenhouse and I loved working in them. When we sold the ranch and retired, we moved to a new location and the garden and landscaping have become my husband’s projects. We do not have the wonderful soil we had on the ranch nor a garden area that is rich from years of development. Thus, I have become more aware of container gardening and landscape gardening practices, and am a proponent of using edible plants in the landscape.
I was really looking forward to reading this book, and while it might be very beneficial to a newbie, I was disappointed that there wasn’t more substance in it.
If you are just starting to garden, this book may have good information for you. Seasoned gardeners may not find it up to their expectations.