- Series: Keystone Books
- Paperback: 256 pages
- Publisher: Penn State University Press (April 17, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0271029196
- ISBN-13: 978-0271029191
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.7 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 9 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #224,296 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Edible Wild Plants of Pennsylvania and Neighboring States (Keystone Books)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
About the Author
Richard J. Medve is Professor of Biology at Slippery Rock University.
Mary Lee Medve contributed library research and her expertise in food preparation to this volume.