- Save 15% on 【bluetooth speaker mp100-blue】 when you purchase 1 or more 【2.0 bookshelf speaker】 offered by Edifier Online Store. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on 【bluetooth speaker mp200-black】 when you purchase 1 or more 【2.0 bookshelf speaker】 offered by Edifier Online Store. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on 【bluetooth speaker mp270-black】 when you purchase 1 or more 【2.0 bookshelf speaker】 offered by Edifier Online Store. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on 【bluetooth speaker mp280-black】 when you purchase 1 or more 【2.0 bookshelf speaker】 offered by Edifier Online Store. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on 【bluetooth headphone w280bt-black】 when you purchase 1 or more 【2.0 bookshelf speaker】 offered by Edifier Online Store. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on 【bluetooth headphone w360bt-black】 when you purchase 1 or more 【2.0 bookshelf speaker】 offered by Edifier Online Store. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on 【bluetooth headphone w570bt-black】 when you purchase 1 or more 【2.0 bookshelf speaker】 offered by Edifier Online Store. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on 【bluetooth headphone w800bt-black】 when you purchase 1 or more 【2.0 bookshelf speaker】 offered by Edifier Online Store. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on 【bluetooth headphone w855bt-brown】 when you purchase 1 or more 【2.0 bookshelf speaker】 offered by Edifier Online Store. Here's how (restrictions apply)
4 Year Asurion Home Audio & Video Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Free shipping on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online or by phone 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card for full replacement value.
- Coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 48 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Edifier S1000DB Audiophile Active Bookshelf Speakers
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- BLUETOOTH 4.0 aptX connectivity – Stream high quality sound wirelessly with minimal loss
- OPTICAL / COAXIAL and AUX inputs - attach the professional studio speakers to multiple sources at the same time
- 5.5 INCH SUBWOOFER - coupled with Digital Sound Processing (DSP) technology to deliver 120 watts RMS quality sound
- REMOTE CONTROL - switch input sources and control the volume at your figure tips.
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY - Guaranteed high quality and reliability with hassle-free parts and labor warranty for two years in USA and Canada.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Biggest Baddest Speakers For Your Setup
The S1000DB offers a much more premium feel than any of our other Edifier bookshelf speakers. These are the perfect speakers to gaming set-ups for PCs and consoles. Easily these are the most visually striking set of speakers among the visually stagnant field of bookshelf speakers made from other brands. Absolutely perfect for hooking up to your TV for mind blowing sound for movies.
aptX Bluetooth 4.0
The S1000DB uses a highly advanced aptX audio codec.This codec allows your audio to be compressed without losing audio quality. The apt-x enabled Bluetooth chipset which not only enhances quality as well as vastly improved latency issues, making the speakers much more versatile for films and games
Back panel of the S1000DB
On the back panel of the S1000DB connect your PC, TV, or other sources of audio via RCA, AUX, optical, or coaxial. In addition, tune volume, bass, and treble to the exact settings you enjoy. Comes with 16-foot/5-meter connecting cable.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
With that being said, I was expecting quite a bit out of these at the price of 349.99, especially at almost three times the cost of my 1700's (Which are excellent for the size).
They were packaged excellently! They were shipped inside an amazon box, and inside the Amazon box is the outer edifier protector box, and finally the box with the speakers in them. A delivery driver would be hard pressed to hurt these speakers, you could literally throw them around and inside three boxes they are safe. Very impressed Edifier went the extra mile to double box it (and amazon to put it in another box on top of that!).
Build Quality -
The build quality on these is incredible for the price, it is on par or even above my Klipsch's or audiogene's, the attention to detail is excellent and the fit and finish are on point. I was a little worried about the picture of the wood, that it would be too "Oaky" looking for my taste, but the color was quite a bit warmer than it looked in the pictures which were a nice surprise. These things are heavy! Even the speaker without the amplifier is very hefty for its size. they did not skimp on material or build quality in the cabinet. The only thing I'm personally not a fan of is there is no grill tabs around the tweeter which make it a little flimsy.
The remote control works well and is a HUGE improvement over the plasticky remote that came with my 1700's. It almost feels as if it's made out of aluminum, and has a little weight to it. Also, the including cables are a nice touch. It comes with a Toslink optical cable, 3.5MM Aux to RCA, and RCA's. The cable between speakers is very long and high quality.
Sound Quality -
This is what it's actually all about right? I've heard many speakers, and own quite a few myself as previously stated, and all I can say is they are exceptional. If these speakers were $499, I still think they would be an excellent deal, which is a lot coming from me, considering the fact that I'm kind of cheap and always looking for a deal.
The high's, mid's and low's blend together flawlessly. The tweeters are not shrill, they sound extremely uncolored and natural. I feel as if most speakers (especially self-amplified) lack either mid's, or low's, and are one or the other type speakers, and I can absolutely say that these S1000DB's do both, exceptionally well, and with clarity that you don't find in this price range.
The frequency response in the lower end, in my listening room, which is a little biased to help the lower end, with corner placed speakers and listening area in the rear center, helps the low's a bit acoustically. These dug much deeper than they claimed to. Response from Edifier is down to 48HZ. I tested these and they stayed steady down to 37HZ -3DB! That is literally incredible considering their size (5.5" Woofers), and even more incredible considering it does the low's so well, while also having excellent sounding mids.
They do get quite loud, I would say they are very efficient speakers. Plenty loud for me, I don't think I'll ever turn them up past 75%. They do sound flat and undistorted to maximum volume.
I could literally almost find no cons with these. A+ To edifier for making these affordable and without compromise on sound quality or build quality.
My particular set up is a simple 3.5mm jack (included) connected to my laptop on a large desktop. I use a graphic equalizer that came with the computer. The speakers additionally have bass, treble and volume knobs on the rear of the 'active' right speaker to enable you to tweak as needed. An optical port is included, as well as the traditional RCA inputs. There is also a coaxial input. The speakers are Bluetooth compatible, and to get the most out of this functionality, you will need the latest software, though a quick question about backwards compatibility I posed to the seller indicated that they will pair with any device that supports A2DP. I planned to test this out, but I have been so pleased and impressed with the 3.5mm direct input, that I haven't felt inclined to bother. The set comes with small remote that operates volume, mute and power, as well as the ability to switch between inputs. The active right speaker displays a different LED color depending on the input.
The speakers are appropriately heavy (as all good quality bookcase speakers should be) and are made to a high construction standard with high quality materials. My understanding is that Edifier is a Chinese company. While we're all very used to seeing 'Made in China' on practically everything, I got a certain amount of satisfaction with buying something that was made in China by an actual Chinese company.
After using these speakers frequently for about a month, I will echo the point raised by others, that you can listen to old and well-established favorites on these things and be completely surprised by the amount of detail in the music that you've been missing. They do an extremely good job at picking out individual instruments and components within the music with great clarity, without overwhelming the sound. I occasionally listen to music that has a hell of a lot going on at once, and these speakers handle it all with great poise and balance between high treble and low, pounding bass so that nothing gets distorted, without that odd processed sound that I've experienced with Bose products in the past. These speakers are very powerful. The vast majority of users should have no complaints about power. Though your neighbors might.
In conclusion, you feel like these speakers were made with high respect and regard for music, allowing the listener to explore each individual part and instrument to the fullest. What else can you honestly say after that? I don't think you'll be disappointed.
I use the Bluetooth connection and noticed that the blue LED on the speaker flickers when you adjust the volume via the remote as long as you're not past the upper/lower "stops". It appears that there are 50 increments of volume adjustment. So, I adjusted it all of the way to the top and then backed off 5 steps which should put me at 90%. Then I use my mobile device to adjust the volume from there.
Most recent customer reviews
+ Nice looking and sturdy speakers; I like the real-wood finish
+ Bluetooth connectivity is excellent and pairs really well with my TV and phones, exceeds my...Read more