Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

96%
Format: Hardcover|Change

Showing 1-10 of 16 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 26 reviews
on May 7, 2017
My son-in-law is a sommelier and I always look for books relating to wine that
might interest him. SInce he has the authoritative wine books, this seemed
like a fun wine-themed book that also would appeal to his love of dogs. He
said he loved the book, which is basically a doffee table kind of book, but
married his love of wine and canines.
on October 2, 2007
Light the fireplace, pour yourself a nice glass of wine and curl up with your favorite 'pooch' to really enjoy this great little collection of the first edition of American Wine Dogs!

It's not about the wine, but about all those wonderful canines that inhabit various wineries, often greeting visitors with a friendly tail wag.

It's a dog lover's delight!

Not only are all the pictures delightful to look at, but the the bios are all unique and fun to read.

Makes a great coffee table book and it's sure to have you looking for the friendly welcome of a 'wine dog' on your next visit to a winery!
on September 15, 2013
I first saw this book when visiting a winery. It's really awesome to flip through the book and see doggies that you met while visiting a winery. Wine dogs are just as important to the wineries as the wine.
on May 26, 2016
Best $29 i have spent since i bought my wife a wedding ring 34 years ago.
I drink only "animal wine" and collect the resulting empty bottles. Today my collection stands at 381 different bottles including 32 "dog wine" bottles. Thus a book dedicated to the dogs of 300 different wineries immediately got my attention. 2 clicks + 2 days later i received the book and was REALLY impressed. Beautiful photos, very nice layout and surprise, surprise, surprise (remember Gomer Pyle?) every so often I found 1-3 page anecdotes involving wine dogs. GREAT STUFF! I just did the 2-click thing and volume 2 is on the way.
I couldn't be more pleased.
on June 6, 2014
I love the naughtiest deeds listed for each dog and their favorite foods. Some are just hilarious. If you get a chance to buy this book, do so. It's so enlightening.
on October 23, 2014
Fantastic gift for any dog lover. Wonderful small coffee table book. Beautiful photos, gorgeous purple binding. Love it!
on July 5, 2007
I also have the Wine Dogs Deluxe Edition. Both of these books are the best. The photographs are fabulous and the bios on the individual dogs are hilarious. The book itself is put together to last and to look good. Every page makes me smile. I keep it nearby so that everyday I can turn to a page to get a laugh. I can't wait for the next edition. If you love dogs, you have to get these two books. Can't say enough how much I enjoyed them both.
on October 8, 2014
This is an adorable book that works great in a wine cellar or as a gift. Great for the dog or wine lover!
on November 4, 2014
Great gift idea for that dog lover! Not only are the dog adorable, but the photos are outstanding!
on August 20, 2016