Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Wink Pink Rolling Coaster the Wiggling Wiggle Race Car Premium Scooter
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Dolly Parton Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

on November 24, 2012
OK, Let this be your helpful review in order to choose between this and the Plasmacar. I got my daughter one of each for her bday so that she would be able to ride with friends and there would be no arguing. Also my hubby or I can ride along with her which has proven to be oodles of fun. This car and the plasma are basically identical besides the seat. So, basically they are the same. I really wanted this color scheme and amazon doesn't offer the plasmacar in the pink/black. I was weary but after having them side by side, I can't tell the difference between the two. Happy Shopping.
on January 8, 2012
This is an awesome product -- I was dubious at first, but all 4 of my kids love the two Pink Cars! Easy to set-up, and even better, are being used daily.
on January 17, 2016
I ordered this swivel car and an Eightbit swivel car for my kids for Christmas. Ordered this lime green one purely for the color and based on the reviews that said that it was the same as the name brand Eightbit and other name brand swivel cars on Amazon. It is NOT! The body is very similar with few differences to be noticed. However, the wheels are made of hard plastic, instead of the soft "roller blade" type plastic of the Eightbit I ordered. The Eightbit has a horn and this one does not. The ride quality of this toy is much less than the Eightbit. I love the color but would go with a name-brand toy next time despite the color. Buyer be ware.
on December 24, 2015
We currently have an actual plasma car for my son and because my daughter loves it, decided to get her this one. The color is perfect, however, 2 men couldn't get the bottom piece to go "all the way in" as the directions stated. We tried both mallet and hammer and no matter how hard all three is us tried, it just wouldn't budge. Then, to top it off, the front single wheel won't touch the floor. We've tried adjusting it and doing whatever we can buy it just won't go. We never had any issues like this with the Plasmas, and between us and our familie, there are about 8 of them. Worst mistake trying this new company, actualky I thought it was a plasma until I received my confirmation and realized we screwed up. Would return it but my daughter has already seen it and now cries that it doesn't work right. Threw away the box as we set it up for Christmas, will probably just trash once we get the plasma and move on.
review image review image
on May 6, 2015
My daughter received this for her 2nd birthday and she LOVES it. The assembly is a bit difficult, especially with the instructions being a little difficult. They are written in a very casual (like conversation) way rather than like instructions. After we got it put together however, it has been great for her.
on April 29, 2015
I got this for my son's 5th birthday. He is a big 5 year old, and it's sometimes hard to find ride-on toys with a weight limit that he's not going to exceed very soon. This was his favorite present!
on December 9, 2013
When this present was unwrapped, even the bigger kids and adults wanted to try it. It was worth the purchase all around, but seeing my son who is a business executive get on this thing was priceless. He doesn't always show a silly side. I highly recommend it for hours of enjoyment.
on June 24, 2016
I was very unhappy with this order as I paid extra to get the item described. Dark purple scooter with black seat. What I got, was a light purple scooter with a red seat. These scooters are great for kids and a good product but I would have appreciated getting the color I ordered
on June 30, 2014
I purchased two of these after reading all of the reviews. My grandchildren love it, as well as my daughters, husband, son-in-law. My 4 year old grandson refers to it as the crazy ride. It's the first thing they ask to do when they come to my house.
on April 15, 2016
Purchased as a Christmas gift for my granddaughter and she absolutely loves it,she glides all over the house with it and even her older sisters want to ride it .best money I ever spent would buy again and again if it came in bigger sizes.