- 12 Month Financing: For a limited time, purchase $599 or more using the Amazon.com Store Card and pay no interest for 12 months on your entire order if paid in full in 12 months. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional balance is not paid in full within 12 months. Minimum monthly payments required. Subject to credit approval. See complete details and restrictions.
|Price:||$749.00 + $8.49 shipping|
Only 1 left in stock.
Ships from and sold by Imperial123.
- Exhibition caseback
- 17 jewels Automatic movement
- Second sub dial
- 17 jewels Automatic movement; Second sub dial; Swiss automatic movement
- Water resistant to 99 feet (30 M): withstands rain and splashes of water, but not showering or submersion
Have one to sell?
This Edox Les Bemonts ultra slim watch is a beautiful Swiss timepiece. The white dial featuring a second sub dial and silver indices is protected by a sapphire anti-reflective crystal. The brown leather strap closes neatly with a buckle clasp. You can be sure to awe the audience with this exquisite watch.
Since 1884, Edox Watches has produced leading-technology high-precision timepieces with passion, ingenuity and a meticulous attention to details, enabling Edox to become over time a leader in precision sports watches on sea and land.
In 1883, Christian Rüfli-Flury, an exceptionally gifted watchmaker, gave his wife, Eva-Maria, a pocket watch he designed for her 25th birthday. She was so impressed with her husband’s talents and the beauty of the watch that she persuaded him to found his own watchmaking company.
The next year, Christian Rüfli-Flury launched his watchmaking enterprise in Biel-Bienne, a city famous for its well-educated watchmakers. He named the company “Edox,” which means the hour in ancient Greek. The hourglass logo he put on his watches has adorned all Edox watches ever since.
For a century and a quarter, the history of Edox has been studded with horologic successes and inventions of which many remain unrivaled to this day.
- Product Dimensions: 6.2 x 5.4 x 4.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004EPTIH8
- Item model number: 72014 3 AIN
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 15, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Edox|
|Model number||72014 3 AIN|
|Part Number||72014 3 AIN|
|Dial window material type||Anti reflective sapphire|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||40 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||6.3 millimeters|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||21 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Special features||Shock resistant|
|Water resistant depth||99 Feet|
There are no customer reviews yet.