- A standing five-shelf unit made of steel to support a 300-lb. per shelf capacity and to support a 1500-lb. total capacity
- Lipped shelves can be installed with the lip facing downwards for a flat surface or with the lip facing upwards to create a tray with shallow edges for holding cans, books, and similar items
- Bronze enamel-finished rack for corrosion resistance, and polycoated shelves for moisture and corrosion resistance
- Two-piece post design for vertical assembly of a single 60" high unit, or for horizontal assembly of two 30" high units
- Rivet lock design for boltless assembly, instructions included, rubber mallet (sold separately) recommended for assembly
Edsal MR301260L5 Heavy Duty Steel 5 Tier Storage Shelving
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
The Edsal MR301260L5 is a standing five-shelf unit made of steel to support a 300-lb. per shelf capacity and to support a 1500-lb. total capacity when the weight is distributed evenly across all shelves. This unit has steel shelves with rivets that lock into rivet holes on the corner posts for secure and bolt-free attachment. The shelves are lipped and can be installed with the lip facing downwards for a flat surface, or with the lip facing upwards to create a tray with shallow edges for holding cans, books, and similar items. The frame on this unit is finished with bronze enamel to resist corrosion, and the shelves are polycoated to resist moisture and corrosion. This unit is open on all four sides to facilitate access to shelf contents from any angle.
The posts on this unit have a two-piece design so it can be assembled vertically to create one 60 x 30 x 12 inch (H x W x D) unit, or assembled horizontally to create one 30 x 30 x 12 inch unit with two shelves, and one 30 x 30 x 12 inch unit with three shelves. (H is height, the vertical distance from lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back.) This shelf unit has a rivet lock design for boltless assembly, instructions are included, and a rubber mallet (sold separately) is recommended for assembly.
Standing shelf units are commonly used to store items to help create organized, efficient, and safer work areas. These systems typically consist of a frame or rack with open shelves. Added components such as casters, wheels, or handles are used for applications that require mobility. Standing shelf units are used in a variety of office, industrial, educational, and residential settings.
Edsal Manufacturing Company manufactures storage systems and industrial furniture. The company, founded in 1952, is headquartered in Chicago, IL.