Your Garage Beauty LyingGame STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning Landline Landline Landline  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 9 reviews
on June 20, 2007
What makes this book so special is that it deals exclusively with the educational needs of children with VCFS - from preschool forward throughout the educational system. It addresses complex topics in a straightforward, easily understandable way and is helpful to parents *and* educators.

The only reason I downgraded it to a 4 is the astronomical price. $55 is a LOT to pay for the 'privilege' of owning this book. Take at least $25 off the price and then this would be a 5 star rating.

I'd recommend visiting the VCFS Educational Foundation website for additional info: [...]
on April 25, 2016
Well written, very informative
on June 14, 2011
This is an essential item for parents. Useful for both parents who homeschool and with children in the school system. Recommended.
on October 13, 2009
I figured for $50 this book would be an investment, something we'd use long term. I was disappointed when it arrived, it's seriously so small!! For $50! Crazy. And then I couldn't even read the book because it was put together wrong. I can't speak to it's usefulness because I sent mine back immediately. What a waste.