- Series: Measuring the Social Benefits
- Paperback: 320 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press (March 28, 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0199250723
- ISBN-13: 978-0199250721
- Product Dimensions: 9.1 x 0.8 x 6.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,670,962 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Education and Development: Measuring the Social Benefits
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers who bought this item also bought
"This is a valuable, ambitious volume."--Choice
About the Author
Walter W. McMahon has been Professor of Economics with a joint appointment as Professor of Education at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign since 1972, specializing in the economics of education and human capital, and in macroeconomic theory and analysis. He has worked in many developing countries, including acting as Chief Economist on the 25 Year Plan for Education in Indonesia, and conducting education sector assessments for the governments of Nepal, Pakistan, Indonesia, and Kuwait.