- Series: Education and Society in the Middle Ages and Renaissance (Book 29)
- Hardcover: 842 pages
- Publisher: BRILL (October 30, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9004158537
- ISBN-13: 978-9004158535
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 2 x 9.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #8,498,878 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
1: Education and Society in Florentine Tuscany (Education and Society in the Middle Ages and Renaissance)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Garth Brooks: The Anthology Part 1 | Limited Edition
A great gift for country music fans, The Anthology Part 1 includes CDs containing the music of Garth's first five years, and behind-the-scenes photographs and stories never before made public. Learn more
About the Author
Robert Black, Ph.D. (1974) in History, University of London, is Professor of Renaissance History at the University of Leeds. He has previously published seven books on the Italian Renaissance, includingHumanism and Education in Medieval and Renaissance Italy: tradition and innovation in Latin schools from the twelfth to the fifteenth century (Cambridge University Press, 2001).
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|