Educational Insights Travel Blurt!
|Price:||$8.64 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$4.35 (33%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Portable for fun on the go
- Includes 450 words on 75 double-sided cards, card sleeve, scoreboard, 4 magnetic score pieces and instructions
- 3 to 4 player game or play in teams
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the Manufacturer
From the Manufacturer
The Big Idea: Travel Blurt
Travel Blurt! lets you take the tongue-twisting fun of Blurt! anywhere you go! This award-winning portable game includes 450 words and magnetic score pieces for laugh-out-loud rapid word fun anytime, anywhere.
● Helps increase and build vocabulary
● Encourages quick thinking skills
● Boosts social skills and turn taking
How to Play
1. Players take turns reading clues aloud.
2. All players blurt out answers.
3. Correct answers are tracked on magnetic scoreboard.
4. The first player to reach the top of the scoreboard wins!
The nitty-gritty: Key Features
● Includes 450 words
● Card sleeve
● Magnetic score pieces
● For 3-4 players
Awards & Accolades
- Teacher's Choice Awards for the Family
- NAPPA Honors Winner
- Dr. Toy's Best Picks for New Children’s Products
- Kaboose.com “12 Amazing Games for Families”
Meet the Inventory: Tim Walsh
Inventor Tim Walsh designed Blurt! out of necessity—an on-the-spot invention to keep the kids in his wife's classroom engaged. Tim opened up the dictionary and called out definitions, and the kids enthusiastically "blurted" out their answers. Now a worldwide sensation, Blurt! combines the perfect amount of speed and competitiveness to make it addictive for kids and adults alike!
Top Customer Reviews
Disclaimer: I received this item for free or at a reduced price in exchange for my honest, unbiased review. All opinions are my own.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great game to start with... Love that it is now available in a compact sizePublished 4 months ago by Kristyn
Loved this game at a conference. Can't wait to use it in class next semester.Published 16 months ago by nattiemae
It was too hard for my group of students, but it made a great gift to another teacher's class!Published 23 months ago by Sandra S.