Educational Insights Kanoodle
|Price:||$9.06 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$3.93 (30%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Challenge your noggin with this best-selling, brain-twisting, solo game!
- Over 100 puzzle challenges! Place the pieces shown-the challenge is deciding where and how the rest of the pieces go to complete the puzzle.
- From basic to deviously difficult, there are hundreds of possible combinations, perfect for developing problem solving and strategic thinking skills!
- Includes 12 puzzle pieces, 101 puzzle challenges in a 44-page illustrated puzzle book, and a carrying case
- Two brain-twisting solitaire games in one pocket-sized case
- Puzzle pieces fit inside the handy pocket-sized case with built-in game boards, so you can Kanoodle anywhere
- Includes 12 puzzle pieces, 48 - page illustrated puzzle book, and carrying case
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
CHOKING HAZARD -- Toy contains a small ball. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the Manufacturer
From the Manufacturer
The Big Idea: Kanoodle
Knot your noodle! Construct caboodles of 2-D and 3-D puzzles with this brain-twisting solitaire game. Pick a puzzle from the book, set up the challenge, and then place the remaining pieces to solve the puzzle. Hundreds of possible combinations, but only one completes the Kanoodle!
Shhh. ..They're Learning!
● Challenges spatial reasoning skills.
● Enhances critical thinking skills.
How to Play
1. Pick a challenge from the puzzle book and set up the puzzle pieces on the board as shown.
2. Then, determine how to fit the remaining pieces onto the puzzle board. Sounds simple, but with hundreds of combinations, it’s the ultimate brain-buster!
3. Once you’ve mastered the 2-D puzzles, move onto the 3-D pyramid puzzles!
The nitty-gritty: Key Features
● 101 Brain-building puzzles
● Tricky 2-D rectangular and mind-boggling 3-D pyramid puzzles at multiple levels of difficulty
● All pieces store inside portable, pocket-size case for easy storage and play on-the-go
● Includes 12 puzzle pieces, 48-page illustrated puzzle book, and carrying case with puzzle board
● For 1 player
Top Customer Reviews
It has a variety of difficulty levels that have you set the game pieces up with a few remaining. Those 'leftover' pieces have to fit in to make a complete pyramid. The beginning levels only have one or two pieces left over and the advanced levels have 5 or 6. My son has not made it through all the levels but has enjoyed watching me finish them.
It is fun to hold, works well, easy to travel with and can work with a variety of age levels. All the pieces fit inside the box.
It would be nice to have more puzzles in the book since once you've done them, it's not as much fun to go back to the same ones again.
This is great for spacial thinking as you have to think of how the pieces will work together to fill the holes left in each puzzle as well as how to place all the pieces as they are pictured in the puzzle book.
It seems like a fun game as well, so I'm just delighted to have found something that targets just what we need to work on & is FUN too!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I gave this as a gift to my 10 year old niece. She opened it and played it right away (even before the video game I gave her). Read morePublished 9 days ago by Caimg Giss
My 4 year old can't get enough of this! And I bought it for my husband!! Great family fun and great for travel!!Published 13 days ago by Stephanie
My 8 year old likes to play with this. I feel it's good for expanding her brain without using electronics!Published 19 days ago by Hide
This is the third one of these we have purchased as part of i gift.Published 29 days ago by Amazon Customer
Great game. Really allows users to think and have fun at the same time.Published 1 month ago by Brandi J. Smith
I bought it for my 4.5 y.o. twins to make them busy when we are traveling, but I myself found it interesting and challenging. Develops 3D imagination. Nice product!Published 1 month ago by Timothy Jimenez
Adults love this. Nice to have a solo game that is not on a screen. Very satisfying to play with.Published 1 month ago by A. Martin
my 10 year old grandson played with this almost non stop for days. Would definitely buy again.Published 1 month ago by Heidi C.