CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $6.99 shipping
Educational Insights Number Beanbags
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$6.89 (25%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Kinesthetically reinforces early math lessons in tossing games
- Includes 20 beanbags, each with a number on one side and number word on the reverse—including color-coded even (blue) and odd (red) to help children learn the difference—for active play that engages children in learning numbers 1–20, counting, addition, and subtraction
- Offers suggestions for hands-on early math games for large and small groups in Activity Guide
- Provides storage for all components in drawstring bag
- Beanbags are lightweight and easy for young children to handle. Spot washable.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
The Big Idea: Number Beanbags
Toss your little ones a learning tool they are sure to love with Number Beanbags from Educational Insights. Hands-on active play will help reinforce numbers 1-20 and engage little learners with soft, lightweight, washable felt bean bags, made just for kids. Includes an activity guide packed full of fun number games and challenges — plus a drawstring bag for easy cleanup and storage!
Shhh. ..They're Learning!
- Learn and memorize numbers.
- Practice counting even and odd numbers.
- Encourages hands-on tactile play.
- Promotes imaginative and creative play.
- Practice fine motor skills.
Twenty sturdy beanbags are embroidered with numbers on one side and number words on the other. Even numbers are embroidered in blue, odd numbers in red for easy identification. Cloth storage bag plus Tip Sheet offer fun number and coordination games and activities. Bags measure approximately 2.5" x 2.5", sized to fit the palms of young learners.
From the Manufacturer
Sturdy, lightweight bean bags with 20 kid-sized bean bags that are embroidered with numbers on one side and the number word on the other. Even numbers are in blue and odd numbers in red, for easy identification.
Compare with similar items
Learning Resources Smart Snacks Alpha Pops, 26 Pieces
Learning Resources Smart Counting Cookies, 13 Pieces
Learning Resources Number Turtles Set, 15 Pieces
Skoolzy Rainbow Counting Bears with Matching Sorting Cups, Bear Counters and Dice Math Bears Game 70pc Set
Melissa & Doug Counting Caterpillar - Classic Wooden Toy With 10 Colorful Numbered Segments
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Education Treasures||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||2.5 x 9.5 x 7 in||10.1 x 10.3 x 4.4 in||10 x 10 x 4.5 in||5.5 x 5.5 x 7.4 in||9 x 3 x 10 in||10.75 x 3.5 x 3 in|
|Item Weight||1.3 lbs||2.05 lbs||0.9 lb||0.9 ounces||0.75 lb||1.2 lbs|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I searched high and low for bean bags to help my toddler learn the difference between items "okay to throw" and items "NOT okay to throw." I was looking for something well-made, safe, and sized for toddler hands so that he could have an outlet for his desire to throw things without damaging the house or hurting others.
These are really the best. Highlights are:
1) Sized for toddlers. This means that they fit perfectly into a young child's hand and weigh enough to give them satisfaction without being too hard to toss. If you are expecting adult-sized, you will be disappointed.
2) Soft and well-made.
3) Includes embroidered bag to hold all the bean bags.
4) Each bean bag has an embroidered number on one side, and the spelled out number on the other. Very educational and smart.
I can't stress this enough-- the bean bags are TODDLER SIZED. Many reviewers found fault with the sizing, but I think they are true to the description and purpose.
They are pretty small which can be good and bad. .
The bad is that they can get lost pretty easily. My three boys like to throw them at each other (not what we intended) and they are difficult to keep track of.
The good is that they fit the little hands and you can set up a small container that the little can throw them into. I like to tell him to find the different numbers and throw them in. It's a fun little activity that keeps him busy and helps him learn.
Very pleased with this purchase and easily recommended.
So I gave them to a Kindergarten teacher, and her students are having a ball using them in several ways, as fun bean bags and for number practice.
These are perfect for long jumpers to run-out and drop on the appropriate step (and keep running). They can move bag back if they are scratching and forward if jumping too early. I have bought these 3 times in the last 3 years!
Have had lots of great jumpers start off this way!