Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Educational Insights Design & Drill Flower Power Studio
|Price:||$19.02 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Brilliance blossoms into hours of kid-powered fun with this colorful diy design studio! (psst…this is a great introduction to stem learning. ).
- Arrange the designer plates and bolts into gorgeous, garden-worthy patterns and designs, and use the kid-friendly power drill to drill them in!
- Includes fold-up flower board, power drill, 60 bolts, 6 designer plates, butterfly clasp, phillips bit, flower bit, and guide with 12 patterns.
- Helps develop hand-eye coordination, matching, patterning, problem-solving & construction skills, and fine motor abilities—and inspires imagination!
- Winner of the oppenheim toy portfolio gold and toy insider awards.
- Supports stem learning - manipulative play helps enhance physical dexterity and hand-eye coordination!
- Portable fun - play anywhere! This compact version of the popular design & drill activity set features built-in storage for anywhere, anytime fun.
- Requires 3 aa batteries (not included).
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
The Big Idea: Design and Drill Flower Power Studio
Brilliance blossoms with this cute and colorful design studio! Girls love the action and sound of the kid-friendly power drill, as they arrange and drill the designer plates and bolts into gorgeous, garden-worthy patterns and designs. When it’s time to pack up the fun, everything fits neatly into the fold-up board for no-mess creativity—and learning—on the go!
Shhh. ..They're Learning
● Perfect for STEM learning
● Grows kids’ hand-eye coordination, patterning, and problem-solving skills.
● Encourages creativity and imagination, while building confidence.
● A treat for little plant and flower admirers.
The nitty-gritty: Key Features
- Includes fold-up flower board (doubles as a portable carrying case)
- Power drill
- 60 Bolts in 5 fun colors
- 6 Designer plates
- Butterfly clasp
- Phillips bit
- Flower bit
- All components made of sturdy, wipe-clean plastic
- Requires 3AA batteries (not included)
Awards & Accolades
- Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Gold Seal Award (2015)
- Scholastic Parent and Child Magazine Gold Star Toy Award Winner (2015)
- Toy Insider Top Toy & Gifts for Spring/Summer (2015)
Meet the Inventor: Brent Geppert
EI Product Manager, Brent Geppert, always has something fun up his sleeve! From developing our popular Puppet-on-a-Stick line to taking Design & Drill to the next level with BrightWorks and Flower Power Studio, Brent makes toys that encourage STEAM learning and elevate imaginative play.
Learning fun blossoms with this colorful design studio especially for girls. Grows kids' hand-eye coordination, patterning, and problem-solving skills. Power drill, 60 bolts in 5 brilliant colors, 6 designer plates, and activity guide store neatly in the flower-shaped activity board.
Compare to similar items
This item Educational Insights Design & Drill Flower Power Studio
Educational Insights Design & Drill BrightWorks
Educational Insights Design & Drill Take-Along Toolkit
Educational Insights Design & Drill Dazzling Creations Studio
Educational Insights Design & Drill Activity Center
Educational Insights Design & Drill Socket to Me
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||7.2 x 13.1 x 3.9 in||11.9 x 11.6 x 3.2 in||10.5 x 4 x 8 in||11.6 x 12.2 x 3.3 in||12 x 3 x 11.5 in||11.6 x 12.5 x 3.2 in|
|Item Weight||2.2 lbs||2.7 lbs||2.45 lbs||1.7 lbs||4.1 lbs||1.76 lbs|
|Number of Pieces||70||120||1||42||120||30|
Top customer reviews
She likes to twist all the screws in manually and that, I think is also good for motor skills. The fact that once that batteries are in she can actually used the drill just makes it so much more fun.
My daughter wants to take it everywhere, and the only problem is that the butterfly clasp to close it shut that is shown in the picture, was not included. Now I get why it was taped shut. So it falls open and the pieces fall out, but my daughter is content carrying it around in a big purse.