Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Educational Insights Kanoodle Jr.
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$2.02 (13%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Fun and challenging puzzles are perfect brain food for little ones
- 60 puzzles and different levels of difficulty will keep your kids challenged as they advance
- Cool all-in-one carry case stores puzzle pieces, puzzle board and puzzle booklet
- Large puzzle pieces are easy for kids to handle
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
The Big Idea: Kanoodle Jr.
Puzzle play isn’t just for the big kids anymore! Based on the original Kanoodle brain game series, Kanoodle Jr. offers on-the-go spatial-reasoning fun with simple-to-follow instructions and large puzzle pieces, perfect for little hands. A 72-page, full-color puzzle book features 60 head-scratching puzzle challenges in three different puzzle styles. Simply slide a challenge into the board, place the pieces shown in the challenge, and fill in the missing spots with pieces that fit. Perfectly portable, this solo-play challenge is great for travel, restaurants, waiting rooms, and more!
Psst. They’re Learning!
Kanoodle Jr. is noggin’ knotting fun that really boosts your brain power!
- Practices spatial-reasoning skills.
- Encourages problem solving skills.
- Develops critical-thinking.
- Builds fine motor skills.
Key Features: Nitty-Gritty
Kanoodle Jr. includes:
- 6 Large puzzle pieces, perfect for small hands.
- Puzzle book with 60 kid-friendly puzzles.
- Puzzle board that doubles as a carrying case. (with handle)
- Multi-language instruction guide. (English, Spanish, French, and German)
How To Play
1. Choose a puzzle in the booklet.
2. Slide the puzzle into the puzzle board.
3. Use the puzzle pieces to solve the puzzle.
Puzzle play isn't just for the big kids anymore! Based on the award-winning Kanoodle brain game series, Kanoodle Jr. offers on-the-go spatial-reasoning fun with simple-to-follow instructions and large puzzle pieces, perfect for little hands. Kanoodle Jr. includes 60 head scratching puzzle challenges that easily slide into the Kanoodle Jr. board for solo play—perfect for kids 4–7.
Compare with similar items
Last Mouse Lost Game
Educational Insights Royal Roundup
Educational Insights Panda Rollers Game
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||QB's & Pitchers||Amazon.com||FunRays|
|Are Batteries Required||No||No||No||No||No||No|
|Item Dimensions||5 x 6.2 x 1 in||1.25 x 5.5 x 6.75 in||8.7 x 10.7 x 2 in||9.44 x 9.44 x 1.94 in||8.1 x 10.1 x 3.4 in||6.75 x 5.5 x 1 in|
|Item Weight||1 lb||6.08 ounces||1 lb||1.1 lbs||1 lb||—|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- The puzzles are delivered in the form of a book. There are multiple languages of instructions inside, then you get to the puzzles. Each puzzle is well-done, but the book itself is not the ideal way of presenting the puzzles. Since you're either balancing the book on the shelf above the board, or pulling it out or putting it back underneath the board, it gets scuffed, torn and bent up rather quickly. On day 3, our book looks like a mess. It should have been thicker cards with a separate rulebook.
- Some kids will master this quickly. My four-year-old is on 4-star puzzles already, and we've owned the game for less than 3 days. I think she'll be stuck here for a decent while, and she does enjoy going back to re-do easier puzzles, but I think she's got the hang of it quickly. Yesterday, she completed puzzle 43 out of 60, and they're ordered by difficulty.
This review may sound negative, but let me emphasize that THIS IS SUCH A GOOD TOY! You can see the wheels turning in my daughter's brain as she tries to figure out how to make it work. If you're going on a road trip, this is a must.
One of the aspects of this game which I really liked was how it can appeal to kids with a range of ability and of different ages. The simplest version is color and shape matching and almost any child can do that. The more difficult puzzles give no clues about which colors or shapes to use and require kids to build a wall between two pictures. This is more challenging and I found it suitable for both kids on the older end of the age range as well as kids who have tried the easier puzzles and want to have a greater challenge. I did like that there was a way to build up to a “higher level” with this.
In terms of construction, I found this to be pretty sturdy and compact. The only issue is that the game booklet is hard to fold back depending on where in the book the puzzle is located. I think it would have been better if this had had a spiral binding so it didn't have to be forced around so much. I'm concerned that the “spine” will break and pages will start to tear along the edges eventually. The insrtuctions mention that this can be taken for travel and it is a good size for that and all the pieces fit into the case and it snaps shut. However, it would likely be hard to play in a car because the pieces might get tossed about a bit (and they need to be set aside during game play).
Pros: range of difficulty, compact
Cons: booklet is sometimes hard to fold back
It's Tetris like in shape and you follow the colors in the booklet to find the puzzle pieces that fit. As you advance, the puzzles start removing color squares and the difficulty increases. What a slow and wonderful way to build logic and reasoning skills all rolled inside a game. Again one child is grasping this and the other is not. Maturity is definitely of importance when it comes to these puzzles.