Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Educational Insights GeoSafari Jr. My First Telescope” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 42% off the $29.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Educational Insights GeoSafari Jr. My First Telescope
|Price:||$23.03 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$6.96 (23%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Even the smallest scientists can get a closer view of the moon—without focusing
- Introduction to a real scientific tool. Designed to be an easy-to-use and toddler-friendly telescope
- 10x Magnification is just right for toddlers, kiddos can see clearly and recognize objects without confusion
- Includes focus-free telescope with 10x magnification, built-in diagonal mirror, lens cap, tripod for tabletop viewing, and moon guide
- Two large eyepieces with comfy goggle and nose cut-out guide make it easy for kids to place their eyes correctly in the scope
- View objects over 100 feet away and see details of the moon, trees, and more
- Supports STEM learning! Provides hands-on experience and introduction to a key scientific tool
- Part of the award-winning GeoSafari Jr. line!
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the manufacturer
The Big Idea: GeoSafari Jr. My First Telescope
Look up and discover the night sky with the GeoSafari Jr. My First Telescope. Little ones can see the moon like never before with a real scientific tool - made just for them! This focus-free telescope features 10x magnification and a wide field of vision for easy viewing. Durable and easy-to-use, this telescope is the perfect gift for young explorers who are curious about space.
Shhh. ..They're Learning!
- Promotes curiousity and exploration.
- Introduces little learners to a real scientific tool.
- Perfect for STEM learning.
The Nitty-Gritty: Key Features
- Focus-free with 10x magnification.
- Built-in diagonal mirror.
- 2 large eyepieces with comfy goggle and nose cut-out guide.
- Tripod for tabletop viewing.
Awards and Accolades
- A Parents’ Choice Approved Award Winner (2016)
- Toy Insider Summer Toy Award Winner (2016)
Meet the Inventor: Nancy Balter
Nancy has always loved science! As a girl, she spent her summers attending space camp and marine biology camp, dreaming of becoming a marine biologist or an astronaut. Graduating with a B.A. in Biology from Yale and an M.S. in Science Education from the University of Southern California, Nancy taught science and math for 8 years before deciding to help kids experience science in new ways through her own line of kid-friendly scientific tools!
Even the smallest scientists can see the moon up close with this focus-free telescope, built specifically for little hands and growing minds. Two large eyepieces with a comfy goggle and nose cut-out guide make it easy for little ones to use and see. And with 10x magnification and built-in diagonal mirror, the moon appears in amazing, magnified detail. My First Telescope even includes a tripod for table viewing and a guide showcasing the phases of the moon. Perfect for STEM learning.
Compare to similar items
This item Educational Insights GeoSafari Jr. My First Telescope
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Discover With Dr. Cool||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||9.1 x 19.8 x 4.5 in||8.1 x 11.5 x 3.6 in||4 x 8.5 x 18 in||9 x 19 x 4.25 in||3.9 x 8.3 x 17.4 in||2.5 x 12.75 x 8 in|
Top customer reviews