Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.99 shipping
Educational Insights GeoSafari Jr. Kidnoculars
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Focus-free binoculars designed specifically for little kids
- Perfect for studying plants and animals or taking to the ball game or concert
- Kid-sized binoculars feature large comfy eyepieces—more than 3 times the size of ordinary eyepieces—with perfect-fit goggles and placement guide
- Includes binoculars, with easy-placement goggles, 2x magnification, and breakaway neck strap
- Best-seller and winner of Parents' Choice Recommended and Canadian Toy Testing Council awards
- Supports STEM learning through scientific exploration and hands-on experience with a key scientific tool
- Built kid tough and designed to last for years
- No batteries required
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the manufacturer
GeoSafari Jr. Kidnoculars
Take a look and see nature like never before with the GeoSafari Jr. Kidnoculars from Educational Insights, the only binoculars designed specifically for little explorers! Enlarged focus-free eyepieces—more than three times the size of ordinary binoculars—and perfect-fit goggles with placement guide enable kids (even toddlers) to see up close!
- Encourages nature exploration and bird watching.
- Promotes outdoor discovery and investigation.
- Fun introductory science tool.
The Nitty-Gritty: Key Features
- See up-close with 2x magnification.
- 2 Extra-large, easy-focus eyepieces (no need to close one eye).
- Breakaway neck strap for on-the-go adventure.
- Built kid-tough, designed for Preschoolers.
Even the littlest learners can engage with the world around them through STEM play. Exploration and discovery can help kiddos acquire important skills in key areas of early childhood development.
Kiddos can learn more about birds, bugs, nature, and the world at large through observation—an essential element of the scientific method.
Give young scientists the confidence they’ll need to succeed with real scientific tools that are designed for safety and built kid-tough.
The only binoculars designed specifically for little kids. Enlarged focus-free eyepieces—more than 3 times the size of ordinary binoculars—and perfect-fit goggles with placement guide enable kids (even toddlers) to see up close. Grades Pre-K+/Ages 3+
From the Manufacturer
The only binoculars designed specifically for little kids. Enlarged focus-free eyepieces—more than 3 times the size of ordinary binoculars—and perfect-fit goggles with placement guide enable kids (even toddlers) to see up close. Grades Pre-K+/Ages 3+ The nitty-gritty:• The only binoculars specifically designed for kids• Focus-free, 2x magnification• Enlarged eye pieces and foolproof placement goggles• Breakaway neck strap
Top customer reviews
But these are less than 8 ounces each. They are also pretty unbreakable and incredibly safe. My two and six year old's must have found the strap comfortable, because they wore them all over the place. When one pulled on them too hard, the safety snap opened so the kiddo didn't hurt his neck (although I did find it hard to snap back together).
By then, i was glad the magnification wasn't too good because they were looking through them constantly and stronger binoculars might have been dangerous if they looked too close to the sun. We had a stronger pair with us that they used occasionally under supervision, but they adored these.
I got these for my 5 year old nephew as a Christmas gift. He is just into certain things - like flashlights, magnifying glasses, etc - so I was hoping he would like these. He really does like them because they make him feel like an explorer. What I like about them is that they are sturdy (very important) and don't feel light and cheap. They are pretty inexpensive and I was surprised that they are so well made.
These make a great gift for kids. Winters are very snowy and cold here in Alaska so these give my nephew something fun to do when he can't get outside. He likes to sit inside and try to spot things in the trees and sky. I can't wait til summer when he can get outside and use these to spot more things.
Just to sum this up: Very good gift and very good price. Well made & sturdy for rough and tumble little kids. I will probably get more of these for birthdays and other occasions for kids. I like getting more educational and useful gifts.
The optics are good for a child's toy.