Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.00 shipping
Educational Insights GeoSafari Jr. SubScope
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Kids can see what’s underwater—without getting wet!
- Includes a sturdy, focus-free, water-resistant scope with 2x magnification and 3 LED lights.
- Two large eyepieces with comfy goggle and nose cut-out guide provide guidance for perfect eye placement.
- Supports STEM learning!
- Requires 3 AAA batteries (not included).
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
The Big Idea: GeoSafari Jr. SubScope
Discover the underwater worlds around with you without getting wet! With 2x magnification, the submarine shaped GeoSafari Jr. SubScope encourages discovery and sparks curiosity with comfortable views of underwater life. This is the perfect gift for little explorers. Great for STEM learning!
Shhh. ..They're Learning!
- Ideal tool for outdoor exploration.
- Promotes a love of nature through discovery.
- Perfect for STEM learning.
The Nitty-Gritty: Key Features
- Sturdy, focus-free, water-resistant scope with 2x magnification and 3 LED lights.
- Two large eyepieces with comfy goggle and nose cut-out guide for perfect eye placement.
- 2x Magnification.
- 3 AAA batteries (not included).
- Multilingual instructional guide.
Awards and Accolades
- A Parents’ Choice Recommended Award Winner (2016)
- Toy Insider Summer Toy Award Winner (2016)
Curious minds can discover wonderful underwater worlds-without getting their heads wet-with this super submarine-shaped scope! Kids simply submerge the scope into the water and check the view for an up-close look at underwater life. The focus-free scope offers a 2x magnification and includes 3 LED lights to illuminate dark, underwater spaces. Two large eyepieces with comfy goggle and nose cut-out make it easy for kids to place their eyes perfectly, and, with a wide field of view, kids are able to understand what they're seeing. The Sub Scope is perfect for STEM learning and pretend play!