Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Educational Insights GeoSafari Jr. Talking Microscope - Featuring Bindi Irwin - for Preschoolers!
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- LOOK, LISTEN & LEARN: GeoSafari Jr. Talking Microscope features the voice of Bindi Irwin, Wildlife Warrior from Australia Zoo
- ONLY TALKING MICROSCOPE FOR PRESCHOOLERS: Introduce children to a real scientific toy that provides visual detail and information about animals, plants, and everyday household items
- NO NEED TO CLOSE ONE EYE: 5x magnification with kid-friendly focus free dual eyepieces
- PACKED WITH PHOTO-QUALITY IMAGES: Includes 60 beautiful full-color slide images and over 100 facts and quiz questions about animals, plants, and everyday household items
- BUILT-IN STORAGE: Includes image slide storage for easy cleanup
- REQUIRES 3 AAA batteries (not included)
- INCLUDES 4 LANGUAGES: Multilingual audio—speaks in English, Spanish, French, and German!
- AGES 4-7
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
The Big Idea: GeoSafari Jr. Talking Microscope
Take a closer look at animals and nature with the only talking microscope for preschoolers! Pre-packed with photo-quality images and fact-filled audio featuring the voice of wildlife warrior, Bindi Irwin, kids can learn up-close about the world of animals, plants, and everyday items. Simply slide one of the 20 realistic microscope slides onto the Talking Microscope and take a look while listening to cool facts about what you’re looking at. Switch the Talking Microscope to Quiz Mode for a super rewarding recall session on the facts you’ve just learned, a great academic development skill for little ones preparing for kindergarten.
Psst They're Learning!
- 5x Magnification with focus-free dual eyepieces.
- Introduce children to a real scientific toy that provides visual detail and information about animals, plants, and everyday household items.
- Contains 20 slides and over 100 facts and questions.
Key Features: Nitty Gritty
- Featuring the voice of Bindi Irwin, wildlife warrior from the Australian Zoo.
- Good Housekeeping Best Toy Award.
- 2 Modes: Fact Mode and Quiz Mode.
- 20 Slides, each with three four-color photo-quality images, for a total of 60 images.
- 2 Comfortable eyepieces-no need to close one eye.
- Easy cleanup and storage: slides fit inside microscope.
- Requires 3 AAA batteries (not included).
- Multilingual audio-4 languages included.
Let’s learn about a Honeybee
- A honeybee collects pollen in pollen baskets on its legs.
- Buggy on down! Honeybees dance—shaking their bodies to tell where food can be found.
- Honeybees turn nectar into honey in the hive and save it for winter.
GeoSafari Jr. My First Microscope
GeoSafari Jr. Talking Microscope
MicroPro 48-piece Microscope Set
|Key Benefit||Designed to view real life items including rocks, leaves, and more with the sample tray||The ONLY talking microscope has over 100 facts and features the voice of wildlife warrior Bindi Irwin!||Investigate everything from cells to crystals with this 48-piece microscope|
|Magnification||Up to 8x||5x||Up to 600x|
|Includes Slides||No slides needed||20 Slides, each with 3 four-color photo-quality images, for a total of 60 images||3 Prepared Slides and 8 blank slides|
|Batteries Required||3 AAA||3 AAA||2 AA|
It’s the only talking microscope for preschoolers! This new, colorful update to the original GeoSafari Jr. Talking Microscope by Educational Insights introduces preschoolers to even more amazing animals, plants, and household items. There are 5x more images to view and learn about and 20 total prepared slides. Little ones choose from Fact Mode to learn about the items on a slide or Quiz Mode to test their scientific skills. Now with two comfortable eyepieces, there’s no need to close one eye to explore. Plus, cleanup is a snap: all slides fit neatly inside for easy, convenient storage. U.S. Patent Number 66,669,484.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Construction is top notch, completely kid safe. Needs 3 AAA batteries that are not supplied. Slides a bit fiddly to put in, as they have to signal the 'microscope' what audio to play, but after a few tries we got it to work pretty good. Perfect for a three or four-yr-old. Older kids may get more value out of a kid-safe microscope that lets them look at stuff they find, and is half the cost of this one (Educational Insights GeoSafari Jr. My First Microscope), but then you do miss out on the audio facts and quiz. Anyway, either one is better than iPad time! Hope this review helps a bit.
I bought it for my son for Christmas and I wasn't sure how it would go over... but lo and behold- the kids are both fighting over playing with it constantly. They absolutely love it. The facts are interesting that Bindi recites, the little slide tray is easy for even my 2 year old to use, and my 5 year old enjoys taking the quizzes. He even tells me random interesting facts now and then I know he learned from the toy. So far it's a month after Christmas and they are still playing with it. I do wish more slides could be purchased for it, that's my only gripe.