Educational Insights GeoSafari Jr. Walkie Talkies
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$10.09 (34%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Easy-to-use, speakerphone-style communication walkie talkies for kids
- Includes built-in sound effects and a button to signal your buddy
- Maximum range: 328 feet / 100 meters in ideal conditions
- Non-slip rubber grips designed for little hands
- Requires 6 AAA batteries (not included)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
GeoSafari Jr. Walkie Talkies
The Big Idea: GeoSafari Jr. Walkie Talkies
That’s a 10-4 on big fun! Junior explorers can stay in touch, indoors and out, with this set of two, easy-to-use Walkie Talkies. Perfect for exploring nature, talking to friends, hide and seek, and more, the GeoSafari Jr. Walkie Talkies feature simple speakerphone technology, allowing kids to talk at the same time, without the hassle of pressing or holding down buttons. Best of all, they stay connected up to 300 feet (90 meters) away.
Psst. They’re Learning!
Explore your world with the GeoSafari Jr. Walkie Talkies in hand and you might just discover some surprising new skills, too!
- Encourages communication.
- Develops language skills.
- Enhances social skills.
- Promotes exploration and discovery.
Key Features: Nitty-Gritty
This set of two GeoSafari Jr Walkie Talkies is designed with young kids in mind; sturdy and built-to-last through years of use, indoors and out!
- Speakerphone feature allows kids to talk at the same time without the hassle of holding down buttons.
- Connection carries up to 300 feet (90 meters) away.
- Built-in sound effect for signaling without talking.
- Each Walkie Talkie requires 3 AAA batteries. (not included).
GeoSafari Jr. Walkie Talkies are the easiest set out there! Simply:
1. Press the Connect/Disconnect button on your unit—you and your buddy will both hear a 'call request' sound effect.
2. Your buddy presses the Connect/Disconnect button in their unit to start your session! Talk as long as you like—no need to press or hold any more buttons.
3. When the conversation is over, press Connect/Disconnect again. You’ll hear a 'hang up' sound effect and the units will disconnect.
|GeoSafari Jr. My First Microscope||GeoSafari Jr. Bug Vac 'n' View||GeoSafari Jr. Critter Habitat||GeoSafari Jr. My First Telescope|
|Adventure awaits with these super cool, kid-friendly science tools from Educational Insights!||Designed specifically for preschoolers! This fully-functional, super-sturdy microscope features two extra-large eyepieces, a chunky focusing knob, and 8x magnification, so even the smallest scientists can explore an amazing, microscopic world!||Encourage outdoor exploration with this all-in-one bug vacuum packed with the tools kids needs to find and collect bugs, including two critter collection chambers with air holes and magnifiers!||Junior nature enthusiasts can collect and observe bugs, frogs, fish, rocks, leaves, flowers, and more in this safe, portable, critter-friendly environment perfect for the park, camping, even backyard explorations!||Travel to the moon and back without ever leaving home! Little lunar explorers will get fantastic views of the moon with this 10x magnification, focus-free telescope build specifically for little hands and growing minds.|
Safari Jr. Is coming in loud and clear: the all-new, walkie talkie is here! share the fun with friends over 300 feet away using these just-for-kids walkie talkies! talk to your fellow explorers, speakerphone style, or check in with mom from afar. You can also "Roger that" with a Pre-loaded sound effect—just press the button! these wild walkie talkies are a big 10-4 on fun! over and out!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They work kind of like a telephone where kid one rings up kid two. Once kid two answers they can continue to talk until one kid hangs up. There are two buttons one to talk/call and one to signal. Both buttons make cricket/bug kind of noise. There is a slider button on the back for on/off and 2 volume levels. These walkie talkies take 3 AAA in each unit.
Our 3 and 8 year olds have had a blast playing with these in the apartment. The range is 300 feet and we haven't encounter any issues with interferences. The kids love use these walkie talkies to play spy. Not sure about battery life but we are using rechargeable batteries so it shouldn't be a problem.
A few things I loved about these:
Color - First day one of these dropped on the ground and we had to back track to find it. Love the alert sound that helped locate it and once we were close the bight orange and blue were easy to spot on the ground.
Sound- My son wears a hearing aid so volume is important. This was loud enough to easily be heard and it worked well with his hearing aid.
Clip- There's a clip on the back that makes is super easy to clip onto a pocket for easy access.
Durable - These endured being dropped on the ground. Bounced around while he climbed on the swing set. And we were outside when it was wet and muddy and they were easy to wipe off.
Range - Never had a problem with these and we tested them across our property which is about 300'. Even though the directions didn't recommend trying to use them through walls they still worked well.
We would highly recommend these!
Most recent customer reviews
- push a button on the first unit to notify the second you want to talk
- the second unit has to...Read more