Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 183 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 194 reviews
on December 7, 2015
I'm rating this 5 stars based on the fact I got what I expected; A cheap pair of binoculars that work better as an accessory than a functioning piece. The lenses zoom in slightly when looking through them and the compass doesn't work at all, unless I have unknowingly been living at the south pole all my life. That would explain why ALL directions are north.
on August 25, 2017
Pretty nice. Bought for 6 year old nephew. I wish it had more magnification but it was sturdy at least and he should have a harder time braking it than most of his other stuff.
on April 16, 2013
Don't expect too much from these binoculars, they definitely give a closer view on objects distant but you can't see the feathers on the bird at the top of the tree. My 4 and 6 year old boys are quite happy with them. I don't believe the compass is removable as pictured, I tried to remove it with no success (all-be-it, not very hard for fear of breaking them). The binoculars are sturdy and feel substantial in your hands, my 4 year old (who breaks everything within minutes of receiving toys) has only broken the strap that goes around his neck (lost the connector for the easy break away function). The glass in the lens is sitll entact and the binoculars still function, trust me when I state this is close to a miracle for my little guy.

The binoculars served our purpose: they were part of the kids' easter basket this year (2013) along with safari outfits and a map case for the easter egg hunt map the bunny left. These are our creative approaches to less candy! Everything was a huge success.
on January 3, 2017
I purchased these for my five year old and he's thrilled. He also thinks he's a super cool "survivor" thanks to the compass. These have gotten used daily and do work well. Actually, they work great for the price! They're great for kids but would even work as just a travel pair to maybe keep in the camper. Great product for the price and can and do take a beating!
on January 6, 2016
This is the second pair of these I've purchased. First was for my 5 year old daughter. She loved them but found her 3 year old brother constantly "borrowing" them. So now he has his own. They are quite durable. They like the compass. Good quality and function for the price. Works well for the 3 and now 6 year old.
on June 7, 2017
My three year old loves these. They're very well made for the price.
on August 31, 2015
I got these for the kids to take camping. They're just for play really, but the kids love them. They have a breakaway cord, which is great for tree climbers prone to getting caught on branches. They're plastic, but sturdy. Now that I think of it, we may have lost the compasses already. They have a little magnification, but again really for play. For 5 bucks, they were a great treat for the trip. The kids climbed trees and birdwatched while we setup camp. They brought these and their buckets to the beach yesterday too.
on August 25, 2017
My three year old absolutely loves these! They are extremely durable to ask the bumps they take from being in the hands of a three year old. Good quality view from the as well. Functional. Durable. Fun.
on August 2, 2017
Very cute & reasonably priced, my grandson will love it!
on August 13, 2017
It was a gift for 3 year old nephew. He loves it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.