Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Educational Insights Grandma's Trunk Alphabet Game
|Price:||$34.78 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Pack in the fun with 5 alphabet games in 1!
- Includes cute cardboard trunk (which doubles as package), 26 alphabet picture cards, 26 alphabet riddle cards, and guide
- Use cards to play What Comes Next?, Memory Time, Grandma's Riddles, Letter Sequence Memory, and Grandma's Adventures.
- Playing teaches letter names and sounds, alphabet sequence, auditory memory skills, listening comprehension and expressive language.
- Games include Letter Sequence Memory - Take turns placing the cards in the trunk and repeating the items already there, in alphabetical order!
- Brings classic game of "I Packed My Grandmother's Trunk..." to life!
- Winner of Parent's Choice Recommended Award.
- Great for play at home and in the classroom!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
The Big Idea: Grandma's Trunk Alphabet Game
Unpack the fun of learning letters with Grandma's Trunk Alphabet Game by Educational Insights. This classic game features five ways to play that will help little learners master the alphabet. Practice letter identification and help kiddos memorize the alphabet with recognition games, memory games, silly riddles and more!
Shhh. ..They're Learning!
- Learn and practice the alphabet.
- Promotes memory skills.
- Encourages turn taking and social skills.
How to Play?
1. What Comes Next: Take turns placing the letter cards in the trunk in alphabetical order.
2. Memory Time: Take turns repeating the sequence of cards already in the trunk, then adding one of your own and challenging other players to remember them all, in order.
3. Grandma's Riddles: Deal the cards, then read a riddle and race to see who has the letter card that answers it!
4. Letter Sequence Memory: Deal the cards and take turns putting them in the trunk in alphabetical order, repeating the items already in the trunk and challenging other players to remember them all, in alphabetical order.
5. Grandma's Adventures: Place the letter cards in the trunk and take turns pulling them out to create a cooperative story: 'Once upon a time there was a grandma. She saw an iguana'.
The Nitty-Gritty: Key Features
- Pack in the fun with 5 games in 1.
- Practice letter names and sounds, build vocabulary and listening skills, or play a challenging riddle game.
- Includes 26 pictured alphabet cards, a game guide and an adorable cardboard storage trunk to store it all in.
Awards and Accolades:
- Parent's Choice - Recommended Award
Tons of fun is packed into this suitcase classic! With 5 ways to play, kids will practice letter names and sounds, build memory skills, create stories, and even play fun riddle games! Includes adorable cardboard trunk (which doubles as package), 26 alphabet picture cards, 26 alphabet riddle cards, and guide. Grades K+.
From the Manufacturer
There’s tons of fun packed into this suitcase classic. With 5 ways to play, kids will practice letter names and sounds, build memory skills, create stories and even play fun riddle games.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||smile&fun Japan||Amazon.com||Cooperative at Heart||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Cooperative at Heart|
|Are Batteries Required||No||No||No||No||No||No|
|Item Dimensions||6.5 x 3.5 x 4.75 in||8.6 x 10 x 4.5 in||9 x 13 x 2 in||6 x 12 x 3 in||9 x 9 x 3 in||9 x 9 x 2 in|
|Item Weight||1.6 ounces||1.65 lbs||1.3 lbs||1.32 lbs||1.48 lbs||1 lb|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Product-wise, I have to admit I was actually expecting it to be sorta junky. But the cards are fairly solid, the box is insanely sturdy. Yes, it appears deeper than it as, as others have said, but you really don't need more cards than it comes with, and this keeps the design theme strong. It also prevents the "trunk" from falling over when empty, if you care about that sort of thing.
the box is mostly for show, I really wish there was another alphabet in it with different pictures, but as it is, my kids still love it. It has helped with letter recognition, the noises each letter makes, and they all love the riddles. This is one of my favorite things I've bought for their homeschooling to date 5/5
Most recent customer reviews
The little trunk fascinates her n she loves
It..nice educational games