Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $5.50 shipping
Educational Insights Hoppy Floppy's Happy Hunt | Matching & Fine Motor Skills Preschool Board Game | 2-4 Players | for Ages 3+
|Price:||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$6.70 (37%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- COLOR MATCHING PRESCHOOL GAME: Hoppy Floppy needs your help hunting colorful carrots! Fill your basket first and you win! For 2-4 players, perfect for ages 3+
- BUILD FINE MOTOR SKILLS: Use the Hoppy Floppy squeezer to develop fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination, and pre-handwriting skills
- FIRST BOARD GAME TO PLAY IN GROUPS: Hoppy Floppy makes the perfect first board game with easy to follow instructions for everyone. It encourages social skills and teaches turn-taking with no reading required
- AWARD WINNING: Part of the award-winning line of Educational Insights preschool squeezer games—including the BEST-SELLING The Sneaky, Snacky Squirrel Game
- AT HOME LEARNING ACTIVITY: Makes a great activity for kids to stay engaged, entertained, and learning outside of the classroom. We are dedicated in providing resources that keep your kids learning and having fun while at home
Inspire a love of reading with Prime Book Box for Kids
Discover delightful children's books with Prime Book Box, a subscription that delivers new books every 1, 2, or 3 months — new customers receive 15% off your first box. Learn more.
Frequently bought together
More to consider from our brands
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Hoppy Floppy's Happy Hunt Game
Using the Hoppy Floppy squeezer to pick up your carrots helps develop the muscles needed to tie shoes, and hold a pencil.
Preschoolers improve their matching, and color recognition skills with this fun hide-and-seek game.
Game play helps preschoolers with taking turns, listening, and following directions.
How to Play
1. Spin the spinner, pick up the matching colored carrots with the Hoppy Floppy Squeezer, and place them in your basket.
2. Watch out: Spin 'steal a carrot,' or 'knock over your basket' and things get a little more hare-raising!
3. Be the first to fill your basket and you win!
|The Sneaky, Snacky Squirrel Game||Shelby's Snack Shack Game||Frankie's Food Truck Fiasco Game||Frida's Fruit Fiesta Game||Sophie's Seashell Scramble Game|
|Spin the spinner, squeeze the matching colored acorn with your Squirrel Squeezer, and place it into your log.||This preschool counting bone-anza is a summer day trip to a dog beach.||Order up! Foodies unite! Get a taste of these shape-tastic recipes for fun!||It's lunchtime in the rainforest and Frida is collecting letters for her little ones.||Help Sophie the Otter find yummy shells to eat in this pattern-matching spin and swim game!|
Hoppy Floppy needs your help to collect colorful eggs to take home. Sounds simple, but you can get your basket knocked over or your eggs stolen, so be strategic, little bunny. This game develops matching skills, strategic thinking, hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills, and pre-handwriting skills. For 2 to 4 players. Ages 3+.