Educational Insights The Sneaky, Snacky Squirrel Game
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.45. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Your forest pals are hungry and need your help. Help them find their acorns in this fun and addictive preschool game.
- Spin the spinner and pick up the matching acorn with your Squirrel Squeezer, placing it in your log. The first to collect 5 acorns wins!
- Cute and colorful board game designed to teach young children about colors. Easy to understand and play—no reading required.
- Reinforces color learning and helps develop matching skills, strategic thinking, turn-taking, hand-eye coordination, and fine motor skills.
- Includes 1 Squirrel Squeezer, 20 colored acorns, 1 game spinner, 4 logs, and game board
- Easy set up and clean up; box doubles as storage.
- Squirrel themed game
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
The Sneaky, Snacky Squirrel Game
Sneak in the fun of learning colors with the award-winning Sneaky, Snacky, Squirrel Game by Educational Insights. Your forest friends are hungry and they need your help! Spin the spinner, squeeze the matching colored acorn with your Squirrel Squeezer, and place it into your log. Be the first to fill your log with delicious acorns and you win! You could also spin 'pick an acorn,' 'steal an acorn;' or 'lose an acorn,' so be strategic, little squirrel.
- Reinforces color learning.
- Develops strategic thinking, hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills, and pre-handwriting skills.
- Encourages social skills and turn-taking.
- Practices memory and attention skills.
Key Features: Nitty-Gritty
- Sneaky Squirrel Squeezer.
- 20 Colored acorns.
- 4 Logs.
- Game board.
How to Play
1. Spin the spinner.
2. Squeeze the matching colored acorn with your Squirrel Squeezer, and place it into your log.
3. Be the first to fill your log with delicious acorns and you win.
4. You could also spin 'pick an acorn,' 'steal an acorn;' or 'lose an acorn,' so be strategic, little squirrel.
|The Sneaky, Snacky Squirrel Game||Shelby's Snack Shack Game||Frida’s Fruit Fiesta Game||Frankie's Food Truck Fiasco Game||Sophie’s Seashell Scramble Game|
|Key Development||Color Matching||Numbers and Counting||Letters and the Alphabet||Indentifying Shapes||Identifying Patterns|
|Encourages Social Skills||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Fine Motor Skills||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Strategic Thinking Skills||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Your forest friends are hungry and they need your help! Spin the spinner, squeeze the matching colored acorn with your Squirrel Squeezers, and place it into your stump. Be the first to your stump with delicious acorns and you win! You could also spin "pick an acorn," "steal an acorn," or "lose an acorn," so be strategic, little squirrel!
From the Manufacturer
Your forest friends are hungry and they need your help. Spin the spinner, squeeze the matching colored acorn with your Squirrel Squeezers and place it into your log. Be the first to fill your log with delicious acorns and you win. You could also spin “pick an acorn,” “steal an acorn,” or “lose an acorn,” so be strategic, little squirrel. Small Parts: Not for < 3 yrs. Grades Pre-K+/Ages 3+. 2 to 4 player game. Includes one set of Squirrel Squeezers, 20 colored acorns, four logs, one game spinner and game board (doubles as packaging.). Develops matching, sorting, strategic thinking, hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills and pre-handwriting skills.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Mollybee Kids||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Are Batteries Required||No||No||No||No||No||No|
|Item Dimensions||10.7 x 12.9 x 2.1 in||2.69 x 15.81 x 10.56 in||10.5 x 10.5 x 3 in||9 x 13 x 2 in||7.32 x 7 x 6.7 in||11 x 12.4 x 2 in|
|Item Weight||1.25 lbs||3 lbs||0.84 lb||0.75 lb||1.1 lbs||1.06 lbs|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
To play the game all you do is give each player a log piece which they have to fill with five acorns, dump all the acorns in the game box and then each player takes turn spinning the spinner to see what their move should be. The spots on the spinner are relatively simple: Pick an acorn of a specific color, Pick any 1 acorn, Pick any 2 acorns, Steal an acorn from another player, Skip your turn, and Loose all your acorns. You use adorable squirrel plastic tweezers, which are very simple and perfect for little hands.
Sneaky, Snacky Squirrel is a game perfect for preschoolers to develop matching skills, develop fine motor skills, social skills of taking turns and strategic thinking skills. Kids are not only learning their colors, but learning decision making as they pick which acorn they need and learn good sportsmanship when their turn is skipped. It really is a cute game perfect for both boys and girls. My boys love the squirrel tweezers the best!
The only thing I would change is the quality of the spinner. The cardboard is too flimsy and the arrow tends to land on the same space multiple times.
There isn't much strategy here so adults and older (5+) kids will find the game boring, but the point of this game is developing motor and cognition skills for young kids.