- Paperback: 152 pages
- Publisher: Routledge (November 15, 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0415308259
- ISBN-13: 978-0415308250
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.4 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,574,703 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Educational Interventions for Refugee Children: Theoretical Perspectives and Implementing Best Practice
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
"Educational Interventions for Refugee Children serves to open the dialogue within schools and between schools and the refugee families they serve.."
Vol. 5, No.3
-Journal of International Migration and Integration, Summer 2004
About the Author
Dr Richard Hamilton and Professor Dennis Moore are co-directors of the Research Centre for Inventions in Teahcing and Learning at the University of Auckland.
Browse award-winning titles. See more