Educational Trivia Card Game - Professor Noggin's Wonders of the World
|Price:||$9.93 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Encourages kids to learn about the wonders of the world
- Includes 30 game cards and a 3 numbered die
- Questions in form of trivia, true or false, and multiple choice
- Both easy and hard levels of questions keep kids interested, challenged and having fun
- For 2 or more players
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Fun and fact filled card games for kids of all ages! Features great topics like Lost Civilizations, The Human Body, Earth Science, Sports and more!
Ages: 7 and up
Contents: 1 die, 30 cards, instructions
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
Kids love and even I got stumped by the info.
Excellent as teaching tool and fun facts and info.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The surface of most cards are wrinkled (how they were made?), other than that....good info. I would like to get other sets.Published on June 9, 2013 by Mike