Educator ET-1202UL Upland 1 Mile Remote E-Collar Training System, 2 Dogs
The Educator ET-1202UL upland 1 mile remote training system is loaded with unique features, making it the most humane and effective trainer available. The transmitter offers user-selectable stimulation levels from 1 to 100. A "lock and set" feature prevents accidental overstimulation by allowing the user to lock in a desired level. A blue LCD display shows the stimulation level at all times.
For situations when you really need to get your dog's attention, there's an additional boost feature, which provides more powerful stimulation. Set the boost level from 1 to 60, depending on the dog's temperament. Smaller dogs typically respond to a boost of 1 to 20, while bigger, more stubborn dogs may require a boost of 20 to 60.
With its ergonomic "stopwatch" design, you don't even have to look at the transmitter, allowing you to watch your dog at all times. The transmitter also controls a tracking light which allows the user to flash or continuously light up the collar receiver for locating a dog after dark. A beeper can be turned on to help locate a lost transmitter. The waterproof transmitter even floats, so don't worry if you drop it in the lake.
The medium/large receiver on the collar (2.7"x1.7"x1.2", 4 oz) utilizes a unique technology that provides very clean and reliable stimulation without the normal head jerking often found with other training collars. The education tone button provides 1.25 seconds of tone followed by stimulation (Pavlovian effect). For dogs 20 pounds and larger.
Transmitter and receiver include rechargeable NiMH batteries. Package includes transmitter with lanyard, two receivers, two 1" x 30" collars, battery charger, 5/8 and 3/4 inch contact points, contact point installation tool, carrying case and manual.
100% satisfaction guaranteed. Assembled in USA.
- Ni-MH rechargeable batteries in both units
- 100 Stimulation levels dial adjustable with "lock and set" feature (patent pending)
- User settable booster levels
- Separate momentary and continuous buttons
- Modes and levels retained after charging
- Night blue LCD display for precision control
- Low battery indicators on both units
- Lost transmitter beeper
- Remote controlled night light
- Durable Biothane collar strap
- Remote tracking light
- Instant adjustable booster buttons (patent pending)
- Momentary and continuous buttons
- Convenient on/off switch
- Floating transmitter
- Lost transmitter beeper
- 1 Dog system is available (model ET-1200UL)
- Dog Size: 20 pounds and larger
- Range: 1 Mile
- Completely waterproof to 500 feet
- Shock resistant to 5,000 G's
- Continuous stimulation button
- Momentary stimulation button
- Plus 25 stimulation booster
- Education tone followed by stimulation
- Education tone only
- Two waterproof collar receivers
- One waterproof floating transmitter
- Two 1" x 30" Biothane collar (ready to be cut to size)
- Four sets of contact points (5/8" and 3/4")
- Contact point removal tool
- Dual battery charger (120V/220V)
- Owner's manual with training tips
- Lanyard for the transmitter
- Plastic carrying case
Dimensions and Weights:
- Collar receiver: 2.7" x 1.7" x 1.2", 4 oz.
- Biothane collar strap: 1" x 30", 3.1 oz. (ready to cut to size)
- Floating transmitter: 2.75" diameter, 1.29" thick and 4.3 oz.
- Complete system in box: 11.4" x 8.3" x 2.4", 2.7 lbs.
- Two year full warranty (batteries covered)
- Limited lifetime warranty (batteries exempt)