Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Hape - Playfully Delicious - Shish Kabob Basics Play Food Set
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Benjamin Leftwich Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Water Sports

on March 18, 2012
First of all, this little set is very cute. The kebab sticks actually let you put the different kinds of food items on them, it's not one solid kebab which I thought. My son "loves" that. But I don't like the idea of him running around with sticks so I ended up taking them away until he's older. The thongs are total crap. They don't open wide enough to pick anything up.
on January 9, 2012
I bought this for my 3 year old daughter to go with a play grill. She loves to grill with her dad, and his favorite thing to grill is steak, so I wanted something resembling a steak. Maybe I don't know what that red/white item is supposed to be, but it sure didn't look like a steak in real life.
The individual pieces are nice and good quality. I like that they're made of wood rather than plastic. The skewers are nice because she can put the pieces on the skewers, so it works to develop motor coordination.
Overall, this is a nice item, I was just a bit disappointed in its size.
on December 24, 2012
The grandkids have had so much fun, great addition to the back yard grill. I would recommend it for everyone.
on July 24, 2011