Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Color: Colors May Vary|Change

Showing 1-10 of 70 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 75 reviews
on January 5, 2015
This ball is fantastic! We got it for our 9-month-old baby boy for Christmas, and despite all the other giant and super involved presents his Grandparents showered him with, this ball is by and large his favorite toy! He gets so excited to play with it, lets out little happy screams, and rolls it back and forth with me already. He loves the little nubbins on it, which also make it quite easy for him to grasp and hold onto. It's a great little investment - every household with a child should have one!
on January 25, 2017
This ball is great! my kids love it and so do I, because it helps them in developing motor skills, creativity and coordination. Great for kids of all ages.
on July 21, 2017
I got this for my son's second birthday he loved it!! We use it at the pool. It also didn't pop when my dog tried to rip it up. great ball
on July 16, 2016
It had a very strong plastic smell.
on June 1, 2017
got this for my 1.5 year old. She absolutely loves this ball. My 3 year old also plays with it.
on August 9, 2017
My son loves this ball. Very happy with this purchase.
on May 23, 2013
Great ball, soft, fun, and durable. I was hoping I would beat the odds and receive any of the other three colors but I got the pink with purple dots, oh well.
on May 17, 2017
Good
on May 5, 2017
Soft bouncy ball with nubbins perfect for a baby to hold on to. The ball bounces in directions unpredictably and my toddler loved it. We ended up ordering a second one!
on March 1, 2012
I bought this for our 10 month old around Christmas time last year. She didn't play with it much up until recently but she always enjoyed holding it and gnawing on the nubs. She is now a little over a year old and loves to chase the ball (she just started walking) and throw it/roll it back and forth with Mom & Dad. I think this is the perfect size for her age and using indoors. Love the colors and design!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.