Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals HPC Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on March 5, 2013
I have not had a grandfather clock in over 15 years so I felt it was long overdue. I liked the picture of this one on the Amazon website so I figured that I would take the plunge. The company shipped it to me in just 4 days. I like the clock but it is lacking many of the charming things that a grandfather clock should have.

Pros:
-A beautiful dark wood (cherry/walnut) finish.
-Impressive size.
-Mechanical movement.
-Quick assembly (8 screws)
-A real drawer in the base to hold the winding key and owners manual.
-Nice hardware and beveled glass on both doors.
-Attractive albeit lightweight pendulum.
-Amazing price.
-Hourly gong (singular half hour gong).

Cons:
-No Westminster chime (how do you have a grandfather clock without this?)
-Moon dial is decorative (not functional)
-Weights are decorative (hang by gold colored string, not functional).

In all, for the price this a decent and attractive clock. If the description was more complete (like mine) I wouldn't have expected it to be a true grandfather clock and would have given it a higher star rating.
on December 15, 2013
Product was to be a gift, but came after the event. It was sent 2 weeks after the arrive-by date, so we kept it for our home. Putting it together was not difficult, and it looks ok for the price we paid. We are however, very disappointed, because the clock does not work. It worked the first half day, but was behind by more than 20 mins, before it completely stopped. Now we wind it, and restart by swinging the pendulum and it works for about 10 mins before stopping again. Zero response from customer service so far. Avoid this product. DO NOT BUY.
on August 19, 2013
I was so happy with the clock when it arrived despite the fact that it was rather cheaply made -- after all, at that price, I didn't expect it to be made like a more expensive clock. But after two days, it stopped working. I thought it might needed winding, but when I put the key into the slot, it spins around without any tension. The clock looks nice sitting in the corner, but it doesn't work at all!
on June 4, 2014
I cannot hear the sound hardly still on every half of of hr and every hour I tried to see if it can go go louder but it can't, so im just dealing with it
on June 16, 2015
Looks great! Just doesn't work!
on May 1, 2014
This clock does NOT keep time NOR CHIME! I was Very disappointed with this purchase, would NOT recommend to friends.
on February 2, 2014
It arrived on time and looked great but when I put it together the pendulum hangs crooked.... other than that it's great my mom loves her birthday present
on June 6, 2013
the chimes are so quiet you can't hear them 10 ft away. I really expected a better quality product. thats all.
on January 19, 2011
The clock looks great. I wish there was a way to put the "weights" at different levels. Overall I was very satisfied with the clock.
on November 10, 2012
I assembled the clock, everything was ok. Be warned the pendulum is not real metal, very light and cheap, although it looks ok. There was missing chains that the seller failed to put in the package. After numerous emails the seller didn't respond or would not help. Bad customer service. Be warned if you order from this company and something is not right, you are stuck with it they will not solve the problem.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.