Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 310 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 463 reviews
on March 10, 2017
Didn't like it at all.
on November 6, 2016
Not what I expected at all...I honestly wouldn't even give it one star.
on December 22, 2016
Couldn't read it.
on April 1, 2017
not so good
on April 9, 2017
Never will I ever recommend this book to anyone who wants to enjoy a good twilight book. Also you mocked a great book saga (Twilight saga).
on February 20, 2016
I thought it was by Stephanie Meyer, not a parody of her characters. I did not read it after the first few pages. I look forward to the book about Edward by Stephanie Meyer.
on July 4, 2014
I know this is supposed to be a tongue in cheek satire, but I am sorry I paid $3.99 for it. I will make sure I remember the name of this guy so I don't buy anything else by him.
on December 29, 2016
Not a good read.
on April 24, 2017
The writer made fun of everything and everyone. Using the names over and over again, we get whose saying what dont always need them to say tge otgers name... i mostly hated how he criticized twlight lovers like myself.. guess this book would be good for people who dislike twilight..
on December 20, 2016