What separates the struggling small business owners from the mighty rich CEO's who seems to have everything working in their favor?
Why is it that one person can start a business and become wealthy, happy and incredibly successful while the other person have nothing to show for no matter what they do?
What's the truth behind their success?
Are they lucky? Are they born talented or do they have breakthrough approaches of doing business?
What if I told you that none of this matters much at all?
You can have an amazing idea. You can have an amazing product that meets a massively unfulfilled market need. You can be incredibly skilled. This is, however, not enough to become the next Forbes headline?
Starting a business and being an elite entrepreneur aren’t one and the same thing.
What makes Mark Zuckerberg, Oprah Winfrey, Jeff Bezos and Bill Gates different from everybody else?
What hides inside the entrepreneurial mind?
The secret of massive entrepreneurial success is often much more trivial than that.
For example, perseverance will get you further than a brilliant idea on its own ever would.
Did you know that PayPal’s founder launched four unsuccessful businesses before turning idea number five into one of the world’s biggest online payment platforms?
Did you know that Oprah was fired from her first TV station job? Arianna Huffington, the founder of the Huffington Post, was turned down by 36 publishers before someone took on her project.
Yes, even the mighty have fallen. But they found a way to get back up, learn from their mistakes and make the most of new opportunities.
That’s exactly what the entrepreneurial mindset is all about.
To start a successful business, you’ll need the right vision, the right beliefs and the right habits.
In Effective Entrepreneurship, you will discover:
- The 7 habits that made Steve Jobs, Warren Buffett, Bill Gates and Steve Jobs business moguls
- How reading one book per week (and a few newspapers per day) can sharpen your business acumen
- The number one reason why most businesses will fail
- A crucial thing that all self-made millionaires (and billionaires) believe in
- Gaining a better grasp of your business by relinquishing some control and why it works
- Andrew Carnegie’s lessons for overcoming a big problem all entrepreneurs will face sooner or later – micromanagement
- How to delegate like the boss that you are
- Health and wellness wisdom from the best and most inspiring entrepreneurs
- The 9 kinds of people all elite entrepreneurs surround themselves with
- One thing that Arianna Huffington and Anna Wintour do each morning to become the powerful women that they are
- 4 amazing strategies millionaires use to declutter their mind and stay sharp
And much more!
Are you afraid that you don’t have what it takes to become the next Jeff Bezos? Are you worried that you don’t have the experience, the business knowledge and the understanding to persevere and realize a grand idea in the long-run?
Effective Entrepreneurship will show you that you’re not alone in your fears and worries about inadequacy.
It will also inspire you by detailing the real-life struggles and adversities that the most powerful and successful have had to overcome.
Being a great entrepreneur isn’t about education or money. it’s about the little things you do every single day, the little things that add up to change your destiny.
If you are tired of being stuck, want to make a change and achieve your entrepreneurial dream, scroll up and click the “Add to Cart” button now.