- Series: Oxford Medical Publications
- Paperback: 544 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press; 3 edition (August 30, 2000)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 019263173X
- ISBN-13: 978-0192631732
- Product Dimensions: 8.2 x 1.2 x 5.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,162,423 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
A Guide to Effective Care in Pregnancy and Childbirth (Oxford Medical Publications) 3rd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The book's strengths are its scientific rigour, its readability and its immediate applicability to daily practice in maternity care. It draws together, in an accessible format, the enormous amount of information available in the medical literature and in the Cochrane library... It is highly recommended for medical and midwifery practitioners, both trainees and those more experienced. * eMJA *
About the Author
Murray Enkin is at McMaster University. Marc Keirse is at The Flinders University.
Browse award-winning titles. See more