- Series: Oxford Medical Publications
- Hardcover: 256 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press; 1 edition (April 3, 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0198508492
- ISBN-13: 978-0198508496
- Product Dimensions: 9.3 x 0.8 x 6.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #7,409,934 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Effective Sexual Health Interventions: Issues in Experimental Evaluation (Oxford Medical Publications) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"This book demonstrates the wealth of methodological expertise within the sexual health field. ..It should now become required reading for those planning or seeking funding for complex sexual health interventions." -International Journal of Epidemiology
About the Author
Judith Stephenson is a Senior lecturer in Epidemiology, Department of sexually transmitted diseases, Royal Free and UCL Medical School, London. Chris Bonnell is a Medical Research Fellow, Social Sciences Research Unit, Institute of Education, University of London, London.
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|