- Paperback: 104 pages
- Publisher: LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing (May 1, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 3659110140
- ISBN-13: 978-3659110146
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 0.2 x 8.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #12,878,088 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Effects of Language of Instruction on Students' Performance in English: Experience from Secondary Schools in Dodoma,Tanzania
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
Emmanuel Yohana (M.A.Ed)is an Assistant Lecturer specialized in Language Teaching methods and Curriculum at the Department of Language, Fine and Performing Arts Education at the College of Education, University of Dodoma, Tanzania.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|