- Paperback: 100 pages
- Publisher: VDM Verlag (September 18, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 3639191048
- ISBN-13: 978-3639191042
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 0.2 x 8.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #16,011,263 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Effects of Socioeconomic Status on Hijab Styles in Urban Iranian Women: The role of education, social class, and income in Iranian women's hijab styles
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
Fatemeh Fakhraie earned her Bachelor's of Art in Editing/Journalism (2005) and her Master's of Science in Apparel Design (2008). In 2007, she founded Muslimah Media Watch, and currently serves as editor in chief. She writes and speaks internationally about issues related to race, feminism, and Islam.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|