- ★★★ Save 10% when you purchase 20 or more items from L&G Enterprise ★ TODAY LIMITED STOCK ONLY ★★ Enter code 10LGSAVE at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- ★★★ Save 7% when you purchase 10 or more items from L&G Enterprise ★ TODAY LIMITED STOCK ONLY ★★ Enter code 07LGSAVE at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- ★★★ Save 5% when you purchase 5 or more items from L&G Enterprise ★ TODAY LIMITED STOCK ONLY ★★ Enter code 05LGSAVE at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- ★★★ Save 2% when you purchase 2 or more items from L&G Enterprise ★ TODAY LIMITED STOCK ONLY ★★ Enter code 02LGSAVE at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Egg Poacher Cups - Premium Silicone Poaching Pods - BPA Free - FDA Approved - For Stovetop or Microwave - Dishwasher Safe - Set of 4 Colorful Pods
|Sale:||$7.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$22.02 (73%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SAFE NON-TOXIC - Cooking for your family with BPA Free, FDA approved silicone gives you peace of mind. Heat resistant up to 675 °F / 357 °C.
- HEALTHY - Cooking without frying is the healthier alternative. Give your family a healthy start to their day with a 70 calorie poached egg!
- EASY TO USE AND CLEAN - The non-stick silicone lets your cooked eggs slide out easier and without a mess. Poach your eggs on a stovetop or microwave. Dishwasher safe too! For easier clean-up you can use a cooking spray.
- VERSATILE - Not only for eggs, you can use these useful cooking utensils with gelatin, custards, and individual sized cheesecakes. You can even bake or melt chocolate!
- MANUFACTURER'S LIFETIME WARRANTY - If there are any issues with your product, simply contact us and we will give you a full refund and send you a new replacement. You don't have to return the product.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item Egg Poacher Cups - Premium Silicone Poaching Pods - BPA Free - FDA Approved - For Stovetop or Microwave - Dishwasher Safe - Set of 4 Colorful Pods
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||L&G Enterprise||SENHAI||LaCuisineKitchen||KITZINI||Ozera||Amazon.com|
|Color||Yellow, Green, Purple, Blue||red blue orange green pink purple||Green, Purple, Orange, Pink||Magenta Red, Teal Blue, Royal Purple, Graphite Grey||6 Pack(Blue/Red/Orange/Green/Purple/Rose)||Multicolor|
MAKE PERFECT POACHED EGGS EVERY TIME WITH THESE POACHERS!GourmetMaster Egg Poachers are made with safe, food grade BPA free silicone.Cook and bake healthier food for you and your family.Check out the benefits of GourmetMaster Egg Poachers: - Made with BPA Free, FDA approved food grade silicone.
- Can be used on the stovetop or microwave with easy clean-ups!
- Not just for eggs - you can use them to cook or even bake other foods.CLICK THE ADD TO CART BUTTON NOW – Get a set for you and one for your culinary cronies!
Top Customer Reviews
First, give them a shot of cooking spray or smear some olive oil to keep the egg from sticking. I microwave eggs, so instructions indicate to pierce the yolk and add a tablespoon of water. My typical 1000 watt microwave takes about 45 seconds for a single egg, though you need to adjust the time for multiple cups.
The result isn't as pretty or smooth as when using an old-fashioned boiling cooker--the egg tends to look pretty lumpy and you need to pour off the hot water afterwards, but the taste is fine.
Despite the oil, I always need to scrape a bit of residue out of the cup before putting them in the dishwasher. (Yes, dishwasher safe!)
Useful, fast items, but they aren't as good as the old fashioned boiling cooker. Four stars.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
See the Top Rated cookware in our Cookware Reviews.