Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 20 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 22 reviews
on March 11, 2013
Incredibly small. Cheap packaging and cheap contents. If you are going to spend $0.00, you would be better off filling a basket (one that is larger than 6") with stuff that will be worth the while.
on March 17, 2013
The basket contents were poor in quality and the chocolate bunny was visually old and broken. This product was not worth the money!
on March 12, 2013
This Easter basket is way too small for the price. The pictures on the website make it look much bigger, and much pinker. The basket we received is green. Plus, who puts packing peanuts in Easter baskets? Not this bunny.
on March 6, 2013
For the price of this basket I was expecting something larger. I could have went up to Target and picked out a basket just like this for a quarter of the price. Or something much larger for the same price.I'm sure my little girl will love it but, next year I won't waist my money.
on March 28, 2014
very disapointed. very small basket for the price and bunny very small. My grandkids live out of town and my daughter called me to say how small it was and the things that are pictured are not in the basket
on April 4, 2015
I purchased this Basket a mere 4 days before Easter, and I received it the very next day. The shipping was fast, the packaging was neat and clean, not messy, and the basket is just as it appears in the picture. I would suggest this one. For the price, and the contents of the basket, its an amazing deal!
on March 29, 2013
This item was ordered through Amazon.
I am tired of ordering an item through Amazon that is shown in a picture as being pink and having it arrive in green !! ... last year I ordered my granddaughter (through Amazon) the Egg-Streme Glamour Girl Easter gift Basket that was shown with a pink straw purse ... it arrived in a green straw purse !!! ... this year I ordered (through Amazon) the Egg-streme Glamour Girl Easter Gift Basket in a pink basket ... it arrived in a green basket !!!
My granddaughter loves pink !!!
I am really annoyed at this false advertising !! ... look at the picture ... the basket is clearly pink !!!!!!!
I don't understand why Amazon shows pictures that are not at all what a person orders !
I am very disappointed the second year in a row !!!!
Gramma
on March 20, 2013
I could have made this basket for less then $10. It is small, empty and I am embarrassed to leave it for my 6 year old daughter. This company should be ashamed of themselves. DO NOT BUT THIS!!!!!!!!!!
on April 8, 2015
The basket was decent overall but too much tape was used to hold things in place. It wound up damaging some of the items inside.
on May 25, 2015
I was deployed and wanted to send something special to my step daughter and this was perfect

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.