- Series: Egyptology: Griffith Institute
- Hardcover: 682 pages
- Publisher: Griffith Institute; 3rd,REP edition (1957)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0900416351
- ISBN-13: 978-0900416354
- Product Dimensions: 8.7 x 1.7 x 10.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.9 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 38 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #256,630 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Egyptian Grammar (Egyptology: Griffith Institute) 3rd,REP Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Browse award-winning titles. See more
Top customer reviews
This book is a good resource for those wanting to study the Mdr-Ntr. It should be in your library if you are serious about learning this ancient language. It can also be a primer for learning Arabic and Hebrew. The only thing this book lacks is an answer key to help you if you get stuck in some of the many exercises included within.