- Publisher: UNSPECIFIED VENDOR
- ASIN: B001346EXY
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (25 customer reviews)
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Egyptian Myths & Mysteries
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
An Aspect of the Spiritual Guidance of Man (CW 109)
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
- Zodiacal Signs in relationship to development of human body
- Evolution of animal(-like) forms up to the human form
- Some about Atlantis about the state of consciousness entities had at that time and then explained how that changed through time after Atlantis period (post-Atlantis civilization) - this also linked with intitiation:
4) Grecian-Roman (aka Greco-Latin)
- Atlantis development and then organ forming (lungs, brains) very briefly.
- The forming of male and female bodies (throuhg Osiris and Isis influence).
What I like about this book is that Rudolf Steiner went relatively in-depth with his explanation but still stayed on the surface enough, which makes it an in-depth but still understandable book for beginners into this matter... it is not too in-depth.
Rudolf Steiner tried to explain all this by using the stories of the Egyptian Mysteries as a reference.
Rudolf Steiner was a person who dared to do so. He had a phenomenal knowledge of Eastern and Western esoterism ànd was himself a scientist. If you dare to read this book, you will have to go against most of the things you read about human history. But this is a history not only of the human body, but also a history of his soul and spirit. He doesn't ask that you believe him, but he invites you to think with him outside the boundaries of everyday believes. It will give you a new insight into what makes us human. It will give you an insight into your Self.
Although I have been studying with my own Spiritual Teacher for the past 42 years, Steiner has made me more aware of my Traveller's teachings and also more knowledgeable about how I came to be.
Read this book if you dare!
once you started reading you don't want to stop, (except to recapitulate...)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
For modern thinkers this is not a logical book. But philosophy and spirituality are not logical and can be inspiring. Read morePublished 5 months ago by DC Crowley
I am still reading the 10th. lecture, but what I read it so far is giving me another perspective on the Egyptian Myths related to earth and man evolution.Published 13 months ago by Josemanuel Henriquez
My first Steiner read, I found it to be enlightening, uplifting, and full of divine truths. Blessings to all readers, whether they like the work or not.Published 16 months ago by C. M. Clark
A very enlightening commentary especially about the Christed Jesus.Published 16 months ago by Joann Dyson Avinger
Received a used book which is quite good. Am glad I found it at a reasonable price.Published 17 months ago by Genetic Roadkill