- Series: Philosophy of Righteous Action
- Paperback: 192 pages
- Publisher: Sema Institute; 6th ed. edition (October 26, 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1884564100
- ISBN-13: 978-1884564109
- Product Dimensions: 8.2 x 0.4 x 10.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (8 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #223,191 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Egyptian Yoga: Postures of the Gods and Goddesses: The Ancient Egyptian system of physical postures for health meditation and spiritual enlightenment ... Hatha Yoga (Philosophy of Righteous Action) 6th ed. Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Best Books of the Year So Far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
If you buy a new print edition of this book (or purchased one in the past), you can buy the Kindle edition for only $2.99 (Save 57%). Print edition purchase must be sold by Amazon. Learn more.
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Good book that provides explanation for the poses as well as history.Published 2 months ago by Antonia