Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Eight Easy Steps to Proper Florida Trust and Estate Planning Paperback – March 1, 2013
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
2. There is an excellent suggestion on how to find a qualified attorney
3. There is an extremely comprehensive summary form you can use to gather your relevant estate planning data.
4. The book contains a detailed and useful discussion of how to title assets properly. It is the best that I have read.
5. It contains thorough, practical coverage of credit protection planning and ways you can make use of insurance.
6. This book concentrates on trusts, not wills, covering a wide variety of them in some detail. For those whose estate is large enough to trigger the Federal Estate Tax, detailed information is available, but the book is still of great value for those less wealthy and for those who are not big fans of the drawn-out probate process.
7. There is extensive estate planning information that deals with special circumstances – Florida Homestead Laws, marital and child issues, Medicaid considerations, planning for an addicted beneficiary, etc.
It is unlikely you will need everything in this book nor is it a do-it-yourself manual, but it is an excellent estate planning reference and deserves a place on your bookshelf. The book itself states that reading it from cover to cover is unnecessary if certain things do not pertain to your situation. While most of the information contained will be valuable for everyone, it is particularly useful for Floridians since applicable nuances of Florida statutes are covered.