|Print List Price:||$11.99|
Save $8.00 (67%)
Eight Second Ride (Three Rivers Ranch Romance Book 7) Kindle Edition
|Length: 250 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $1.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
It was amazing, the events leading up to Bryann deciding what to do with her life and being able to include Ethan in all she wanted to accomplish.
Ethan's fight with himself being a different man sure had its ups and downs. I enjoyed listening to him talk to himself and was proud when he turned to God and asked for his help.
Beautiful Story! I loved it!
The story ends abruptly, but if the author follows her practice from the first stories, a mention will be made in the following stories.
Ethan is talked into joining the rodeo for a season. Bryan has done rodeo for years but is wanting out. Her dad manages her events & she hates to disappoint him.
A good story.
the book to get the full story. This book has a lot of excitement, and it is very easy to get lost in the feelings in the book. This book is one of my favorite books of the series.
Long time Three Rivers Ranch Hand/Controller Ethan has worked hard at becoming the Man God wants him to be. He's instantly drawn to Brynn, when she recruits him to return to the PRC as the Header part of a Calf Roping Rodeo Team & a Bull Rider. Ethan leaves the Ranch for the next year, to train & compete in Rodeos throughout the season.
Brynn is from a Rodeo family, & is a Champion Barrel Racer. She wants to do something else. But she feels trapped into another Rodeo Season to please her Dad. She's been badly hurt by self-absorbed rodeo Cowboys in past dating experiences. So even though she's draw to Ethan, she has her defenses up.
Got your interest peaked yet? Can Rodeo & a permant loving relationship work out for Ethan & Brynn? How does God come into their romance? Get this wonderful absorbing story & find out!
I received a free copy of this book, & voluntarily chose to review it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance > Western & Frontier
- Books > Romance > Western
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Fiction > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Fiction > Romance > Western & Frontier
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Inspirational
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Westerns