Industrial Deals Beauty Silent Corner STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Assassins Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 11-20 of 66 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 95 reviews
on August 29, 2008
Comprehensive Qigong dvd. 15 min sitting qigong i feel is best for cool downs or when injured. 18 min standing qigong is good for warm-up or cool down or a waking up exercise. The explanation is complete and informative. The music during the exercise segments is very relaxing. Overall the production quality is high, but in the sitting segment there is a period of amaturish camara shake. Yang's english pronunciation is clear and subtitles are provided. Presented in lecture, demonstration,practice form. The practice sesions are with music soundtrack only, a cue soundtrack would be helpful.
on September 6, 2005
As a 15 year practicioner of Tai Chi Chuan this system of QiGong and this DVD in particular is one of the best I have ever seen. It goes into just the right amount of detail and description, is beautifully done and clearly, Dr. Yang is a gifted teacher. I have seen MANY martial art training videos and the quality of this is way above par. This is a beautiful QiGong form that is sure to bring health to anyone who practices daily. It's the real deal!
on February 12, 2014
I really learned great information from this DVD. Dr Yang Jwing Ming gives great insight and instruction. I would like to own every DVD Dr. Ming has made reference Qigong. I definately feel I have recieved great value for my dollars.
on October 14, 2010
This was an awesome and detailed Qi Gong training DVD. I was definitely looking forward to learning these particular exercises but I was not expecting Dr. Yang to be so detailed every step of the way. He even gives you the history and the benefits of each exercises including where to focus your attention with the different movements you're making. I can tell they put a lot of work into this DVD to make sure it was as detailed and effective as possible. I was highly impressed.
on November 2, 2014
Excellent explanations and demonstrations. You need to set aside time for this vid it is not fast moving but that is the nature of Qigong.
on June 10, 2015
I really enjoy this!! I have back problems and this has helped me a lot. The pace is just right for me, so thanks .well done. Forever@always BevAnn.
on June 17, 2015
The best Qigong and the best version of the "Eight Pieces of Brocade" is the one that you'll actually do. This one fits that criterion for me. Only one exercise (grasping feet with legs straight) is too demanding for me -- and I don't mind working on that. Clear presentation. Lots of repetition, which can be tedious at first but can be skipped later.
on October 10, 2014
Terrific dvd. Absolutely amazing. It will chamge your life and he explains what all the movements mean.
on November 15, 2011
Understanding 8 Simple Qigong exercises by Dr. Yang. I can't express what a great teacher this man is. He has an understanding of and a way to teach Qigong that is simpler to understand. I have never been disappointed with any of his books and I would recommend this to anyone. Jimmie
on March 1, 2013
Great video except for one reckless exercise that he promotes: It involves forcefully snapping your teeth together multiple times to create a thudding in the jaw.

Big Problem: Forcefully snapping teeth together creates hairline fractures in the teeth. Sorry to say this but if you've been snapping your teeth like that for any length of time you definitely have fractured your teeth. Visit your dentist and ask to see inside your mouth on a video screen, you will see the fractures.

Apart from that, I enjoyed this video.