- Paperback: 384 pages
- Publisher: Tharpa Publications; 2 edition (April 1, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9781616060084
- ISBN-13: 978-1616060084
- ASIN: 1616060085
- Product Dimensions: 5.1 x 0.9 x 7.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 53 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #690,476 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Eight Steps to Happiness: The Buddhist Way of Loving Kindness Paperback – April 1, 2012
|New from||Used from|
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
- “Geshe Kelsang Gyatso has proven to be a popular and accessible authority” –Library Journal
- “Geshe Kelsang Gyatso illuminates the very heart of Buddhist thought and practice.” –Booklist
- “Geshe Kelsang Gyatso is a highly respected meditation master and scholar of the Mahayana Buddhist tradition.” –Spirituality & Health
About the Author
Venerable Geshe Kelsang Gyatso is a fully accomplished meditation master and internationally renowned teacher of Buddhism who has pioneered the introduction of modern Buddhism into contemporary society. He is the author of 22 highly acclaimed books that transmit perfectly the ancient wisdom of Buddhism to our modern world. He has also founded over 1200 Kadampa Buddhist Centers and groups throughout the world.
In his teachings, Geshe Kelsang emphasizes the importance of meditation and how to apply it in daily life. He reveals practical methods for developing wisdom, cultivating a good heart and maintaining a peaceful mind through which we can all find true and lasting happiness. Demonstrating these qualities perfectly in his own life, Geshe Kelsang has dedicated his whole life to helping others find inner peace and happiness.