EightOnes VR Google Cardboard Kit with Head Strap and NFC (Jet Black)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- STAND OUT FROM THE CROWD – Tired of the box-colored VR Kits? Be bold. Be different. Nothing says true VR enthusiast like the Jet Black version. With its full black finishing, it’s already an instant classic.
- COMPLETE GOOGLE CARDBOARD KIT – The EightOnes VR Kit is the last Google Cardboard kit you’ll ever need with all the add-ons you’ll need included (head-strap, magnetic clicker, protective film and reprogrammable NFC chip)
- EASY & GUIDED SETUP – With both video & printed instructions and numbered tabs plus recommended apps from our VR Hub specially for EightOnes users, you will enter virtual reality in less than 2 minutes!
- PREMIUM MANUFACTURING AND MATERIALS – Machine cut to exact Google Cardboard specifications with premium quality cardboard and 45mm focal length lenses for durability sets us apart from the competition and cheaper alternatives.
- PURCHASE WITHOUT WORRY – Each VR Kit comes with a 12-month warranty and 90-day 100% money back full refund guarantee. If you find any quirks let our highly-rated, friendly and responsive after-sales support know and we'll refund 100% of your money back, no questions asked. Click the Add To Cart button NOW to ensure you receive the highest quality premium Google Cardboard kit on Amazon.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare to similar items
This item EightOnes VR Google Cardboard Kit with Head Strap and NFC (Jet Black)
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||Splaks Direct||Amazon.com||andoer||Amazon.com||CardboardKid|
|Item Dimensions||—||4 x 6 x 2.25 in||7.5 x 5.5 x 4 in||—||4.18 x 6.57 x 3.81 in||3.5 x 5.7 x 2.2 in|
|Item Weight||—||4 ounces||0.75 lb||0.64 ounces||—||—|
As seen on HowToGeek, the EightOnes VR Kit is the #1 Top-Rated Complete Virtual Reality Kit inspired by Google Cardboard on Amazon.
Don’t let a lousy Cardboard ruin your experience!
Travel between space, time and reality at anywhere and anytime with only THE BEST!
PREMIUM MANUFACTURING & MATERIALS
Unlike cheaper alternatives, the EightOnes VR Kit is manufactured using the highest quality cardboard & lenses and machine cut for precise fit so you will get the most authentic virtual reality experience.
We are so confident with the quality of our VR Kits, we back them with a 12-month warranty and 90-day 100% money back guarantee
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
The highest level of satisfaction on a Google Cardboard product.
If you find any quirks let our highly-rated after-sales support know and we'll refund 100% of your money back, no questions asked.
If that doesn’t sound good to you, feel free to buy from any of the other brands on Amazon who see you as just a number.
THE COMPLETE GOOGLE CARDBOARD KIT
All accessories you’ll ever need for VR in one package.
Includes VR Kit with 45mm focal length biconvex lenses, magnetic clicker, rubber band and velcro strips; NFC chip; Head-strap; Protective film; VR Hub access and video & printed instructions
Click the Buy Button NOW to Ensure You Get the Best Google Cardboard Kit!
Fully compatible: Nexus 4/5, Moto X and Galaxy S4/S5/S6 | Partially compatible (No magnetic input): HTC One, Moto G, iPhone 5/5c/5s/6 | Limited compatibility (No magnetic input / headtracking & rendering issues): Galaxy S3
*Larger version (VR Kit XL) also available for screen sizes above 5 to 5.7 inches
Top customer reviews
For the sake of brevity, I'll keep the review to what I liked and what I did not like.
What I liked -
* It's cheap - $16 for a very immersive VR experience.
* Easy to assemble - it took me about 3 or 4 minutes to get everything put in place.
* Lot's of free games and apps - There is plenty available for free to keep you busy for quite a while.
* Clear visuals - The lenses were clean and clear, no adjustment needed.
* The kids love it - it was an instant hit and after a week of frequent play, it's still going strong.
What I did not like -
* Construction - You're going to want to duct tape this thing. The cardboard itself is pretty sturdy but it does not hold together super well when being passed around alot.
* The head strap - I have a big head, the strap didn't fit. So for those who are cranially endowed - beware. :/
* The way it holds my phone - I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ and it looks gorgeous. The problem is the way the mask holds my phone, it's constantly pushing the volume and/or power buttons. I know how to minimize this now but it is a bit of a pain.
Overall - I would definitely recommend this product and will probably purchase another one just to have. If you're on the fence - it's totally worth it.
1) It looks cooler. I'm okay with strapping a cardboard box to my head, but if possible I'd like it to look as little like cardboard as possible.
2.) It was easy to assemble, came with the much needed rubber band to grip the phone in place and with a cool set up guide and instructions. It also came with it's own adhesive tape. (I thought that this and the rubber band must be standard, but found when I ordered other brands that it was not)
3.) The strap. It actually keeps the thing on my head without holding it and seems to be very much worth having.
In short, you must have some sort of cardboard viewer if you have a compatible phone ( I have an iPhone 6 and it works perfectly with it). If you don't, you have no idea what you are missing. Seriously. It's probably not something you'll use every day, but it is an awesome glimpse at the future of entertainment, is super cheap, a great conversation starter, and if you choose the right apps (VRSE is by far my favorite), will completely blow your mind and help justify the ridiculous amount of money that you've already spent on your smartphone. You can get cheaper cardboard kits out there, but this one is very much worth the $16.99. Highly recommended!