- Paperback: 488 pages
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press (January 1, 1960)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0521091233
- ISBN-13: 978-0521091237
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 1.1 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,279,590 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Eighteenth-Century Constitution 1688-1815: Documents and Commentary
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Customers who bought this item also bought
This selection of documents attempts to give an idea of eighteenth-century institutions as they are seen by historians. Much of the British constitution notoriously exists only in the minds of men, and it is hoped that this volume will enable some glimpses of it to be seen in the language of men used from William III to William Pitt.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|