|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$45.00 - $60.00 & FREE Returns. Details|
- 100% Cotton
- Machine Wash
- White Floral Beadable Laces at Yoke with Satin Ribbon Beading
- Full Button Robe with Akoya Buttons
- Perfect for Nursing
- Horizontal Pintucks at Yoke and Hemline & Side seam pockets
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00IPDIBNM
- Item model number: E5315855
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 28, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
From the Manufacturer
Classic Eileen West Cap Sleeve Cotton Button Front Robe
Classic and Iconic to the Eileen West Brand is her soft, lightweight, 100% Cotton Lawn fabric. Featured here in a cap sleeve 38" length button front coat with beautiful White lace details at the yoke this is a must have piece to add to your Eileen West collection. Can be worn alone or with coordinating chemise in the Collection.
Elegance meets comfort in Eileen West sleepwear. Our heirloom-quality gowns, robes and pajamas are defined by romantic details, classic silhouettes, quality fabrics and craftsmanship.
Based in San Francisco, Eileen West draws her inspiration from the natural beauty of California. For over 35 years, she has been celebrated for her classic and romantic designs of intimate apparel, daywear, dresses and products for the home.
Eileen West celebrates nature, always returning to natural fibers with an emphasis on comfort and beauty. In particular, we’re known for our use of 100% cotton– effortless and fresh.
Top Customer Reviews
be getting thinner and thinner.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My favorite!!! Wish there were different colors would buy them all!!Published 4 months ago by Comfort 4 Sandi
Fabric is not as soft as I had hoped. Guess because it is made in ChinaPublished 12 months ago by Elizabeth T. Werner
Love the light weight, short sleeves and short length; perfect for Texas heatPublished 14 months ago by Louise Rosenfeld